Chris
by piggin wigginer
13 Nov 2011, 16:25
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: P&W PW127G engine
Replies: 3
Views: 365

P&W PW127G engine

Hi, Me again, Well I did promise I'll be back if I need help :roll: Wasn't very happy with my engines at all to be honest, So I started to redo them. They are PW 127G engines. A little of research shows that the ATR72 has PW 127F engines. Very similar. So I loaded up the OSP ATR 72-500 in ACM (fell ...
by piggin wigginer
08 Nov 2011, 20:05
Topic: My journey into AI Modelling
Replies: 7
Views: 712

Re: My journey into AI Modelling

Hi, Thanks all for the positive feed back I know I should have chosen something simple to start with maybe Keith but If I can crack this model then it's one to add to AI world. :lol: I can't promise when it will be ready as I'll be traveling a lot with work in the coming weeks. Had a read of the tut...
by piggin wigginer
06 Nov 2011, 18:52

Re: My journey into AI Modelling

Hi, Thanks for warm welcome Mike and the encouragement. Reading the forums there is a great wealth of knowledge and experience that I hope I can use to get this project flying. End game is to have all the variants including the Persuader and AEW. But it's is a loooonnnggg way away yet. :lol: I tried...
by piggin wigginer
06 Nov 2011, 16:42

My journey into AI Modelling

Hi, My first post so not sure it's in the right forum by the way. Anyway I thought I'd share my experience in AI modeling. Some weeks back After painting the Polish C-130's I decided to look for the CASA C295M to complement. Found the CASA C235 (ala C295) but couldn't find the C295. So I took the ra...