Bill
by WmCall
13 Nov 2012, 09:10
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Need Waypoint Definition (2MCF) for Florida Orions AI Packag
Replies: 2
Views: 285

Need Waypoint Definition (2MCF) for Florida Orions AI Packag

As the title says, the 2MCF waypoint is undefined in FSX. Does anybody know its definition? For example, 1MCF is defined as "Hurricane Anaya", with Lat: N31 28.1, Lon: W76 37.46, Elv: 0. I suppose I could just make up my own definition and stick it some place in the Gulf of Mexico. Thanks!...
by WmCall
04 Oct 2012, 04:46
Topic: Question About Airport Codes
Views: 291

Re: Question About Airport Codes

When converting AI traffic files from FS9 to FSX, several airport codes are undefined. In particular, MA10, MA11, MA31, MAI6, MAI7, and MAI8. How should I define these airports and/or map them into FSX? Bill Never mind. I see these are military operations areas. I need to update the airport databas...
by WmCall
04 Oct 2012, 02:55
Topic: Question About Airport Codes
Views: 291

Question About Airport Codes

When converting AI traffic files from FS9 to FSX, several airport codes are undefined. In particular, MA10, MA11, MA31, MAI6, MAI7, and MAI8. How should I define these airports and/or map them into FSX?

Bill
by WmCall
18 Sep 2012, 03:25
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Creating an Exclude file
Replies: 20
Views: 1050

Re: Creating an Exclude file

Victory103 wrote:Thanks Jon for the explanation, I'm trying to remove the autogen bushes still from NAS China Lake in FSX using your ADE.
Chris,
Did you ever get rid of the bushes from the China Lake scenery? I was able to create an exclude polygon. It worked for me.

Bill
by WmCall
10 Sep 2012, 08:43
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Yuma MCAS Install into FSX
Replies: 12
Views: 472

Re: Yuma MCAS Install into FSX

See if these at least allows you to troubleshoot more. Looking in my MAIW MCAS Yuma scenery folder, I only have the .bgl's, so all VTxx VPxx files are removed due to the incapability with FSX. Chris, Thanks for mentioning the VTxx and VPxx files. I thought that might be it, so I deleted those files...
by WmCall
09 Sep 2012, 11:22

Bill, while testing the RAZ AV-8B, had some time to checkout my MCAS Yuma install. No issues, BAK's are centered where they are supposed to be. Still using the custom AF2 that came with the package, so I have not had to make any changes like I do at times with FSX conversions. I guess I can send yo...
by WmCall
06 Sep 2012, 09:00

I was hoping there would be a simple fix to this, either I need to delete an old bgl or I omitted to install a file. Now I'm not so sure. It looks like I need to move the taxi signs and the arresting gear. I've installed ADE and was able to get the taxi signs to display. I did a "click and drag...
by WmCall
04 Sep 2012, 02:34

Bill, ok I'm assuming you checked for duplicate AFCADs, might some confusion the old ICAO of KYUM and KNYL. Victory, I searched all the folders in my ADDON Scenery directory, no mention of KNYL. I also searched the Scenery/World folder, still no joy. Upon re-examination of the screenshot, it appear...
by WmCall
03 Sep 2012, 14:44

flyerkg wrote:Bill,

Don't worry if you cannot answer my PM. If you can get the screen shot I think a few of us can see where the problem is.

Keith

Keith,
Thanks! See attached.
Yuma_3L_revD.jpg
by WmCall
03 Sep 2012, 00:24

So can one of you FSXers help this gent out? Steve, That's for the help. I did get a PM, unfortunately, I'm not authorized to reply. I guess I'm too new to this forum and need to post more often. I did get a request for a screenshot, which I'll post here. The screenshot is of runway 3L, hopefully y...
by WmCall
31 Aug 2012, 12:53

Yuma MCAS Install into FSX

I've installed about a dozen MAIW scenerys into FSX without an issue, except Yuma MCAS. My issue is that there is a coordinate disconnect between a couple of the runways and their associated signs and arresting gear placement. I'm thinking this is probably a user error on my part, either I need to r...