Thanks again :)
by virtual pilot
27 Dec 2012, 12:04
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: LOSSIEMOUTH ERROR
Replies: 11
Views: 1548

Re: LOSSIEMOUTH ERROR

Okay, I had a look around and apparently these are required to make it all work:

Army Air Corps WAH-64 Apache
RAF Apache package
Tornado GR4 package

MAIW scenery packages

Is it possible to post a direct link to these bits as Im having problems finding them.

Thanks - Happy New Year :)
by virtual pilot
20 Dec 2012, 10:52

Hi,

I'll check things out after Christmas as it's a bit busy now.

As far as the MAIW things go, right now I have no MAIW files because I wasn't certain what ones I needed to downlaod in order to work the scenery.

In the meantime, Merry Christmas to you all :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006
by virtual pilot
18 Dec 2012, 14:24

I cleared a lot of my scenery files and started again afresh. I put Lossie into the Addons, activated it, and once again no buildings, other than the customised sign for the station. I must note that the custom sign is the only files in the texture folder. You are quite right, all the BGLs are there...
by virtual pilot
13 Dec 2012, 14:48

Plenty of experience setting up scenery. I have activated it. As the screen shot shows, the AFCAD is all in place but no info on where to get the scenery objects etc. Same goes for the Kinloss scenery also in another post. Would like to get them working as there is little else that far north of the ...
by virtual pilot
11 Dec 2012, 14:41

LOSSIEMOUTH ERROR

Hi All, I just downloaded the raflossie.zip from Flightsim.Com. I have activated it in the sim, but as you can see from this screen shot, the AFCAD is in place, but there are no buildings. The install instructions just say: "...The package is designed to work with the MAIW Tornado GR4 Package w...
by virtual pilot
11 Dec 2012, 14:34
Topic: AT A (KIN)LOSS!
Replies: 0
Views: 699

AT A (KIN)LOSS!

Hi All, I just downloaded the kinloss-1.zip from Flightsim.Com. I have followed all the instructions for the install of the scenery. As you can see from this screen shot, the AFCAD is in place, but there are no scenary buildings. The install instructions just say: "...for the scenery you will h...
by virtual pilot
28 Nov 2012, 14:42
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Extra Files Needed
Replies: 0
Views: 149

Extra Files Needed

Hi, I have downloaded the following airfields: kinloss-1 READ ME says - ... for the scenery you will have to have MAIW scenery installed for some of the objects to work. I am not sure which ones. raflossie READ ME says - The package is designed to work with the MAIW Tornado GR4 Package which you can...