The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 18 matches

by Hazza
07 Mar 2019, 10:33
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Matrix slows Sim launch time
Replies: 4
Views: 490

Re: Matrix slows Sim launch time

OK, so this is normal then I assume? Thanks for the reply
by Hazza
07 Mar 2019, 10:23
Topic: Matrix slows Sim launch time
Views: 490

Matrix slows Sim launch time

Hi All, looking for some advice please. I am using P3Dv4.4. If I use Matrix my launch time for the Sim jumps from 2 mins to 9 mins. Any idea what could be causing this?

Cheers

Hazza
by Hazza
23 Aug 2018, 13:29
Topic: 1.2.1 Update issue
Replies: 11
Views: 864

Re: 1.2.1 Update issue

Thanks Greg!
by Hazza
22 Aug 2018, 09:09

Re: 1.2.1 Update issue

Hi Greg,
Sorry, but I've been away with work. For me this occurs with both the regions and global libraries.
by Hazza
16 Aug 2018, 10:48

1.2.1 Update issue

Hi, On my test PC, Matrix prompted to upgrade (as opposed to my FlightSim PC in my earlier post). I performed the upgrade and it appeared to complete without issue. However, when I try to install any updates it goes through the download, delete and unpacking phases and then says it has completed the...
by Hazza
16 Aug 2018, 07:56
Topic: No prompt to update to 1.2.1
Replies: 1
Views: 298

No prompt to update to 1.2.1

Hi,
Just read there is an update to Matrix and that allows you to install Europe. Unfortunately, I do not get the prompt to update when launching Matrix. Any ideas on what to do?

Cheers

Harry
by Hazza
06 Jun 2018, 08:35
Topic: Orbx Compatibility
Replies: 5
Views: 769

Orbx Compatibility

I assume it is but can you confirm this is all (airports in particular) Orbx compatible i.e. FTX Vector and and the AEC tool recognise and can adjust?
by Hazza
04 Mar 2017, 03:39
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: MAIW Nellis and P3D V3
Replies: 19
Views: 1848

Re: MAIW Nellis and P3D V3

Yeah, not so much of the fun bit but slowly making progress - very slowly. Have changed jobs and no longer have anywhere near the free time I used to have. So progress will come but slowly...
by Hazza
26 Feb 2017, 17:28

Hi Mark,
Yep, I'm back now. Sorry - Xmas was a hectic time so didn't really get anything done. Starting up again this week.
by Hazza
09 Jan 2017, 20:30

Okay, back from my little overseas jaunt (read WORK :( ). SOOO, whilst I was away I read about getting a background image via SBuilderX and geo locating it as a background image. Did that and unfortunately it doesn't line up with the AFCAD :o Not a problem I will get the Pro Key for ADE (been meanin...
by Hazza
11 Dec 2016, 22:23

Hi Guys, OK, so I have imported an image from Google Earth, lined it up as best I can and am now starting on the airport itself. As I am using ADE 1.70.6042 and it appears that I can compile the airport (not without a couple of minor errors i.e. invalid characters in Radio Freqs). But I do not seem ...
by Hazza
11 Dec 2016, 00:54

No probs (hopefully :lol: ). Yes I am using ADE.

Will contact you via PM
by Hazza
10 Dec 2016, 23:35

Thanks Giorgio, Yes, looks like a fair amount of work but I am lucky in that I currently have a job working 3 weeks on 3 weeks off (FIFO) :D so have a fair amount of downtime. I would also be taking notes on techniques used and would publish them, with permission from Mike, so that others may be abl...
by Hazza
10 Dec 2016, 22:07

Hi Mike, Thanks for your reply! Actually, I'm a novice at developing (read REALLY novice) but I am keen to learn. I simply followed the instructions I found here http://www.avsim.com/topic/477664-help-why-this-scenery-doesnt-work-in-p3dv3/ . A sort of poor mans conversion :wink: I would be really ke...
by Hazza
10 Dec 2016, 12:58

MAIW Nellis and P3D V3

HI All, Currently experimenting on how to make this compatible with P3D V3 and going well so far with a few minor hiccups. Hence my reason for writing here. Disclaimer!! I am only doing this for MY personal use and am not/ will not be redistributing the converted files. Unless I get really keen and ...
by Hazza
23 Nov 2015, 20:52
Topic: MAIW Scenery Library Objects not appearing in P3Dv2.4
Replies: 17
Views: 1734

Re: MAIW Scenery Library Objects not appearing in P3Dv2.4

Ripcord, I would be interested in these. Would you be able to provide a link to wherever you've posted them?

Cheers

Hazza
by Hazza
21 Apr 2013, 10:11
Topic: Upload MAIW packages for FSX?
Replies: 18
Views: 1127

Re: Upload MAIW packages for FSX?

Hi Robin, Just to get this right in my own (pea?) brain, the package "No1 Canadian Hornets MAIW for FSX" includes all the Voicepaks, Flightplans, Airports, Excludes, Landclass and Scenery for all packages before ??? (Package number)? But only the Canadian Hornets actual Aircraft? So that p...
by Hazza
21 Apr 2013, 09:26
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Military AI and World of AI
Views: 407

Re: Military AI and World of AI

Hi Martin, I'm very new to MAIW (yesterday and today)! I have spent that time following your instructions to convert the packages to FSX. I don't suppose there is an updated guide anywhere to add the packages after Nellis to FSX?

Cheers

Harry