The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 302 matches

by Christopher Barbas
13 Aug 2017, 07:09
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: HAF Phantom 338Sqn RIAT 2017
Replies: 7
Views: 944

Re: HAF Phantom 338Sqn RIAT 2017

Hi all

after a long time away from the forum, its always good to be surprised, thanks for the livery Mark, great as always :)
by Christopher Barbas
09 May 2017, 13:40
Topic: HAF 348 MTA Disbandment Phantom II
Replies: 8
Views: 941

Re: HAF 348 MTA Disbandment Phantom II

Great, thanks Mark.
by Christopher Barbas
06 Apr 2017, 17:51
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Hellenic Air Force (HAF) RF-4E Retirement
Replies: 12
Views: 1581

Re: Hellenic Air Force (HAF) RF-4E Retirement

Transfer of Withdrawn RF-4E from the 114th CW to the HAF Museum Within the context of its historical public display and in order to utilize its withdrawn assets, the HAF Museum managed to enrich its exhibition with a new resource. With that being said, on Wednesday April 5th, 2017, HAF staff manage...
by Christopher Barbas
25 Mar 2017, 19:47
Topic: Cyprus Air Force Command [WIP]
Replies: 2
Views: 621

Cyprus Air Force Command [WIP]

Hi all I am starting this repaints package although from the CAFC available aircraft and helis, there are only 2 as AI, the Mi35 and the PC9, lets see where we will get .... There are also the Bell AB-206 and the Agusta Westland AW139 which are also used as AI from Hovercontrol, if I could find good...
by Christopher Barbas
24 Mar 2017, 18:32
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: P3D - RAF AIRBUS Voyager KC2/KC3
Replies: 4
Views: 728

Re: P3D - RAF AIRBUS Voyager KC2/KC3

Hi Ray, not " " but I am talking for this characters, bold/red/little bigger with the help of the forum post editor, "texture.RAF MRTT - KC - 30A ZZ330", "Hyphen-minus" or "minus sign" I dont know what exactly they are. The file is a download from AVSIM, I hav...
by Christopher Barbas
24 Mar 2017, 18:09
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: P3D - RAF AIRBUS Voyager KC2/KC3
Replies: 4
Views: 728

P3D - RAF AIRBUS Voyager KC2/KC3

Hi all I just want to share my experience with this AI aircraft(details bellow) and in case someone come in front at this at the future! The last days I am working a new LCRA - Akrotiri AB P3D AFCAD and at the time in between I have decided to add some traffic to the airport or what we are doing her...
by Christopher Barbas
23 Mar 2017, 16:55
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: NBAI Typhoon T3 - Searching For The Models
Replies: 15
Views: 1343

Re: NBAI Typhoon T3 - Searching For The Models

petebramley wrote: 23 Mar 2017, 14:57 You will find the Typhoon T3 model in the Conningsby Update 2013. Search on the owls nest
Yeah baby, I have found it, thank you very much!
by Christopher Barbas
23 Mar 2017, 12:00

OK,

I have done as you suggested "stranger" :D and its working fine, the aircraft are visible at the parking positions, I think problem solved unless anyone else has something to suggest.

Thanks
by Christopher Barbas
23 Mar 2017, 10:54

Does

this mean that only the air file is different or renamed?! because I am seeing here "TQL_RAF_Lossiemouth_Typhoon_T3_1-2-6-SQN_FSX", this "sim=NBAI_Typhoon_T3_AI_ONLY".
by Christopher Barbas
23 Mar 2017, 10:10

NBAI Typhoon T3 - Searching For The Models

Hi all,

I cannot find it, please someone point me to the right direction, searching was pointless :x

Thank you
by Christopher Barbas
22 Mar 2017, 21:23
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D
Replies: 189
Views: 26144

Re: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D

Hi Pete,

no its OK, I have another 2 or 3 SODE "sceneries" but I wanted a confirmation, I have also checked all, everything is fine, again great scenery!!!

Thank you
by Christopher Barbas
22 Mar 2017, 10:46
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D
Replies: 189
Views: 26144

Re: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D

...Hi, just to let you know, the " EGUL Effects " package 2 is now ready for downloading. The package contains both the " EGUL Wet Surface effects ( Updated ) " and the " EGUL Grass Overlay " effects too. Please follow the installation instructions contained within the...
by Christopher Barbas
21 Mar 2017, 16:14
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Greg's P3D World
Replies: 37
Views: 6091

Re: Greg's P3D World

Great, thanks Greg.
by Christopher Barbas
21 Mar 2017, 15:27

Yes, I had also problems with the "Hellenic Army Helicopters" Chinooks at P3D, cockpit transparency issues, couldn't solve it too but I have done repaints for them anywise and I am using a different NBAI model for them, they are OK, no problems. But DDS for the "NBAI_AH64_Apache_AI_ON...
by Christopher Barbas
21 Mar 2017, 11:40

Hi Greg, 2 questions about your screenshots from the "Hellenic Army Helicopters" package, 1st - why your Apache screenshots look OK and my helis are washed out, are those textures from the package, have you edit them, are they other textures? 2nd - did you experience cockpit transparency i...
by Christopher Barbas
20 Mar 2017, 13:45
Topic: RAF Akrotiri
Replies: 17
Views: 1558

Re: RAF Akrotiri

Hi,

no, no way for a scenery, a good P3D AFCAD for personal use and I dont know when! I can see the airport at SBuilderX with a good resolution and thats good newz...

Will see, probably I will upload the AFCAD somewhere at the end :smt006
by Christopher Barbas
20 Mar 2017, 13:22

Oh man,

big disappointment with those sceneries, I'll do an AFCAD for P3D by my self I think and thats all!
by Christopher Barbas
20 Mar 2017, 12:46

OK, lcra_akrotirri.zip (for FSX) - the one I have found and you posted also, I dont like the photoreal, covering/cornering a big area away from the airport and also its an one color photoreal with no seasons changes! akrotiri-1.zip (for FSX) - found also but I didnt try it because its only an AFCAD ...
by Christopher Barbas
20 Mar 2017, 11:48

Hi all,

I have found 2 sceneries, one at Flightsim and one at AVSIM but I am not satisfied with them, I have also found a post here at forum talking about another one I think which is at AVSIM also but its not there anymore, is there anything available?

Thanks