The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 10 matches

by essub
30 Nov 2021, 16:30
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JYAI Gloster Meteors
Replies: 115
Views: 7975

Re: JYAI Gloster Meteors

Hello Tim, soory for not being able to answer your message as of Nov. 21 earlier, but I was preoccupied with quite different things. Now back th Ahlhorn. I decided to make a Ahlhorn FS9 scenery based on your FSX ADE by converting your basic ADE layout as recommended. I finally managed to get a FS9 A...
by essub
21 Nov 2021, 15:01

Thank you for providing a NF-11 aircraft only in FS9, that's just great. Concerning Ahlhorn airbase I will check how I did my version, i.e. whether I used an AFCAD file of somebody else or made my own ADE version years ago. I know for certain that I took buildings from free to use libraries. Bit as ...
by essub
20 Nov 2021, 15:55

Thank you for your answers. Simply by looking on your screenshots I can imagine what effort it has been to do it in FSX. Long time ago there was a file EGWZ including a very rough ETNA. So years ago I have made my own ETNA using the layout of the airfield as presented within the EGWZ file I found be...
by essub
20 Nov 2021, 14:57

What a pity, FSX only? The airfields would not be a problem for me as a strictly FS9 enthusiast, but the NF11s. I have yet not tried, so I like to ask: do the NF11 function in FS9, probably not. Can they be transformed into FS9 applications (.dds isn't a problem for me but model and airfile certainl...
by essub
11 Oct 2021, 10:03

This is just great. I always hoped to get a good AI Meteor in FS9. I had some flyable models transferred into AI but was never really satisfied. Especially I never got good NF11 - NF14 versions. I have backdated all former RAF Germany airfields to 1957/1958 on my FS9. So Meteors are highly welcome; ...
by essub
20 Mar 2017, 10:28
Topic: B-47 Stratojet
Replies: 52
Views: 6124

Re: B-47 Stratojet

That is really fantastic - now I can get rid of many not so nice B-47 AI, which I made from available flyable B-47. Thank you - great job (this goes for all of your Palnes and sceneries).

Kalle
by essub
25 Sep 2015, 13:28
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: B-24 Liberator
Replies: 82
Views: 7565

Re: B-24 Liberator

Thank you for this wonderful work - phantastic. I have tried to use your Bofors in a scenery of my own by using ADE9 and adding the object bgls to the library function of my ADE9. I can place them on the scenery but when using this scenery in my FS9 I do not see any of these objects. What do I do wr...
by essub
19 Feb 2014, 09:29
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Century Series (American Heavy Metal)
Replies: 307
Views: 22398

Re: Century Series (American Heavy Metal)

First of all my greatest thanks for all the work done here - for all of the Century AI and everything else. This is such an enhancement for FS9. Now it is so easy to bring back the 50ies/early 60ies - just as I was always dreaming of. Thanks again and my great admiration. I will now populate Bitburg...
by essub
25 Sep 2013, 07:48
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Mikey's BUFF
Replies: 186
Views: 15422

Re: Mikey's BUFF

I just saw the AVSIM file, will install this night and can't wait like a schoolboy on the night before Christmas. Thank you - this is great!

Cheers

Kalle
by essub
23 Sep 2013, 08:34
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: B-25 Mitchell
Replies: 25
Views: 1527

Re: B-25 Mitchell

Hello, I am quite new on this Forum but I find it stunning what is going on here. Mitchell B-25 - this would offer a lot of possibilities to have Latin American B-25 of the 50ies to 70ies for various of those Air Forces - is there any intention to make such repaints? I am transforming my FS9 stepwis...