Search found 6 matches

by dieterua
12 Feb 2015, 11:15
Forum: MKAI
Topic: Zeltweg AFB scenery issues
Replies: 11
Views: 1638

Re: Zeltweg AFB scenery issues

I found the problem! There's a few zeltweg bgl's in Klagenfurt scenery. Thanks a lot for help! :)
by dieterua
12 Feb 2015, 05:17

Thank you for the detailed explanation, John. The first thing I did when I came across the problem I checked the duplicate afcads in the Lee Swordy's AFCAD program. It gave me 2 afcads for LOXZ - 2 mods and one stock. I disabled the duplicate mod from Austria Professional and the stock, just in case...
by dieterua
12 Feb 2015, 05:03

I use Ultimate Terrain Europe without problems. Try to disable other sceneries you mentioned one by one and verify which one causes the problem. Probably there is another AFCAD around with no evidence of Zeltweg or LOXZ in the name. Giorgio Yes, I don't think that UTE is the cause of the problem. I...
by dieterua
11 Feb 2015, 14:19

Understood. Anyway now you are aware of this issue and maybe will fix it one day. Thanks again.
by dieterua
11 Feb 2015, 12:30

Shame... No chance to fix the AFCAD? Somehow all other MAIW sceneries are perfectly compatible with those paywares...
by dieterua
11 Feb 2015, 07:25

Zeltweg AFB scenery issues

Hi Miljan! Thanks for your great works! There's however a problem I experience with your Zeltweg AFB MAIW scenery. To begin with when I load an aircraft on the LOXZ's runway it is positioned wrongly, a good 50-100 m left and ahead of the starting rwy position. Secondly, all AI planes are hovering we...