Search found 6 matches

by dnsdodge
14 Aug 2018, 01:29
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: not a clue
Replies: 1
Views: 233

not a clue

new to this site not sure where or how to post this, think i'm doing everything according to instructions but I get very little to no ai military traffic at all I do get the occasional plane stuck in the fueling island near a random hanger but that's it, any place to get help? any videos for a novic...
by dnsdodge
21 Jun 2014, 01:01
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: I get lots of big black squares coming out of the airshow ai
Replies: 8
Views: 585

Re: I get lots of big black squares coming out of the airshow ai

oh ya I don't think I mentioned it before but all of the other MAIW stuff I have works flawlessly, you guyz really do Rock, so cool
by dnsdodge
21 Jun 2014, 00:49

dig it, thanks again for your suggestions, not really sure how to change this alpha channel thing, but i'll give it a shot over this weekend and if it works i'll let y'all know, I'm having a complete blast learning how to do all this stuff, youz have a great weekend
by dnsdodge
19 Jun 2014, 23:53

thanks for asking the community Greg I really appreciate it, also sorry for the multiple posts, I thought I was goofing it up. It won't happen again
thanks to all involved in MAIW, this stuff is amazing.
by dnsdodge
18 Jun 2014, 18:17

Thank you so much for your fast response, I totally dig the work you guys are doing it is so fantastic, but, aw darn, changing the files from .bmp to .dds didn't work, I still get these big black pixels. I do think it is these files though I removed them and there are n big black pixels, but of cour...
by dnsdodge
18 Jun 2014, 01:53

I get lots of big black squares coming out of the airshow ai

I get lots of big black (pixels) squares coming out of the 6th anniversary airshow ai, that I think should be smoke, only the 6th anniversary airshow ai does this. can anyone help, very sorry if this is the wrong way to ask this question I'm totally new to forum posting