The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 14 matches

by aspen31
09 Apr 2021, 12:09
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Uninstalling Matrix North America
Replies: 14
Views: 1242

Re: Uninstalling Matrix North America

Hi again all
One last question. Can any component of Matrix be made to work in P3Dv5. I want to move to V5 but it wont be complete without this great MAIW traffic
Thanks
Warren
by aspen31
09 Apr 2021, 11:58

Hi Greg
The re-installation as per your instruction went fine as far as I can determine so far. I put the Global package into "Documents/P3dv4addons so I'll see how it goes from there.
Thanks
Warren
by aspen31
09 Apr 2021, 01:09

Hi again all
In the morning I will uninstall everything and attempt re-install outside a protected folder. I think the "program files x86" was the default destination for the install program but I'll attempt to point to a different place
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Warren
by aspen31
09 Apr 2021, 01:02

I have now tried several methods of uninstalling Matrix so that I can re-install it. 1. Using the Matrix page I selected "uninstall" for whatever geographic packages that I have. "Global" would not uninstall because "North America" is still present and I received the &q...
by aspen31
08 Apr 2021, 22:17

Hi I do have other options when I right click the MAIW icon but I only mentioned the top 3 and in any case there is no "run as administrator" option available. I also have manually deleted everything I can find relative to MAIW but when I select the option to delete "North America&quo...
by aspen31
08 Apr 2021, 21:00

Hi Greg
I have used MAIW for a long time but have never been able to run it as "Administrator". That option does not come up when I right click the MAIW icon. All I have is "open", "shred" or "open file "location"
Sorry
Warren
by aspen31
08 Apr 2021, 18:37

Hi Greg Thanks for the prompt reply. Not sure how to zip files. I'm better at airplanes than computers. Here is the latest log entry. There are 3 or 4 earlier entries if you need them. 2021-04-05 15:51:00.1727 - ERROR: Airfield Status Settings Error EXCEPTION: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: C...
by aspen31
08 Apr 2021, 17:00

Uninstalling Matrix North America

Hi all Recently I had an issue with Prepar3dV4 and as part of the solution i want to uninstall and reinstall MAIW Matrix. For some reason I am unable to uninstall the North America portion. All others appear to have uninstalled correctly. I receive an error telling me to try again or consult the MAI...
by aspen31
30 Nov 2018, 17:24
Topic: MAIW Update
Replies: 5
Views: 462

Re: MAIW Update

Hi Not sure why since I could find no evidence of any program using Nellis as noted in the "appdata" log but I restarted the computer anyway and the latest update worked this time - perhaps P3D was running in some way in the background although the task manager didn't note anything - in an...
by aspen31
30 Nov 2018, 17:20

Hi
I did see that post and looked at the appdata but the 1 instead of 0 is already in place so nothing I can see to change there.
Thanks so far.
Warren
by aspen31
30 Nov 2018, 17:13

Hi again all I have attached the MAIW log entry from my appdata folder' 2018-11-30 11:01:52.6940 - ERROR: Update Error EXCEPTION: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files(X86)\Military AI Works\MAIW_NA\MAIW_NA_OBJECTS\Scenery\MAIW_Nellis_Tree_Objects_Library.bgl' b...
by aspen31
30 Nov 2018, 16:20

MAIW Update

Hi all Great packages! Thanks for making them available as Freeware. I have V 1.4.0 installed and my MAIW window tells me that a North American update is available. When I attempt to install it I am told the "something went wrong with the update and to contact MAIW through the forums. I have P3...
by aspen31
11 Jun 2018, 13:05
Topic: Installation folder
Replies: 2
Views: 360

Re: Installation folder

Hi again
Found the answer. So far the global package will not install in P3D V4. I'll keep trying.
Thanks for this.
Warren
by aspen31
11 Jun 2018, 12:37
Topic: Installation folder
Replies: 2
Views: 360

Installation folder

Hi all
Is there a way to change the "installation folder" in Matrix. I made a mistake and need to change it.
Thanks
Warren