The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 8 matches

by TopoGigio
01 May 2019, 12:15
Forum: MKAI
Topic: MKAI_C-295M
Replies: 126
Views: 17382

Re: MKAI_C-295M

OK. Thanks.
by TopoGigio
30 Apr 2019, 15:39
Forum: MKAI
Topic: MKAI_C-295M
Replies: 126
Views: 17382

Re: MKAI_C-295M

Hi,

I´d to ask if there is a model compatible with FSX/P3D. I have been searching in MAIW and in AVSIm and I have not found any.

(Sorry if this question was answered in the past).

Thank you
by TopoGigio
12 Aug 2018, 11:43
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: No planes at all
Replies: 14
Views: 984

Re: No planes at all

OK. Thank you so much for these clarifications. I will take them into account for the future ;)
by TopoGigio
11 Aug 2018, 21:37

The majority of my plans are in FS9 format. That´s why I do not want to change them. OK, I will take into account the @, haha. I save one step :) Maybe I am confused and all my plans are in FS9 format. Before I took the original plans in FS9 format and convert them into FSX, thinking that then they ...
by TopoGigio
11 Aug 2018, 19:19

Well, OK. I have decompiled the EF-18 Spanish Hornets´file and I have added the @ to the flightplans and now it works. The thing is that in my scenery folder cohexist bgls in both formats (FS9 ans FSX) and I always have seen all the planes. No problem at all. Your files should have worked in FSX for...
by TopoGigio
11 Aug 2018, 17:40

I do not know. The flightplans are installed in the folder: Military AI Works\MAIW_EUROPE\MAIW_EUROPE_WORLD\Scenery The AFCADs are ok, since they worked properly before v4. The models are ok: Military AI Works\MAIW_EUROPE\MAIW_EUROPE_AIRCRAFT The program is installed outside Prepar3d V4 main folder ...
by TopoGigio
11 Aug 2018, 12:16

For example, in Gran Canaria (GCLP) I do not see any Spanish F-18. The same in Morón (LEMO) with the Eurofighter.
In the past there was no problem but with this tool I do not know what´s happening. I am sure that I am doing something wrong but I do not Know what :(
by TopoGigio
11 Aug 2018, 08:39

No planes at all

Hello, first of all I´d like to thank you for this necessary tool that integrates all the AI traffic. The thing is that I have installed the tool, with the libraries and the regions but I cannot seen any planes. I use P3D V4.2 and I have installed the files not in C:\ but in another drive. Any idea ...