The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 20 matches

by Grimreaper
01 Jul 2018, 04:22
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Minot AFB Support Thread
Replies: 23
Views: 3090

Re: Minot AFB Support Thread

Thanks for the info guys. Steve, I restored the wingspan on the B52s. I don't need to create any issues, I'm trying to solve them. Greg, thanks for letting me know about a good SDK. I installed ADE with the BglComp directed to the P3D SDK. Do I need to have the Shp2Vec folder directed somewhere? I w...
by Grimreaper
29 Jun 2018, 01:49

I downloaded Martins AIAE tool and was able to change the wingspan from 200 to 190 which gave me the 29m needed to populate all of the ramps. So thank you for that advice as I now have more B52s. I would like to be able to modify the ADE so I can change the parking spots. I am currently using FSX SE...
by Grimreaper
28 Jun 2018, 02:54

I have that file in my Minot scenery folder. When I go to Minot, I have heavies only on the ramp south of the runway that has 9 parking spots. On the main ramp, I get a few transient fighters but no bombers. I checked in the scenery files and have no other Minot parking files that are not part of th...
by Grimreaper
27 Jun 2018, 01:42

Yes I did install Minot AFB, I looked all in the scenery and could not find any parking files,
by Grimreaper
26 Jun 2018, 01:41

I was checking Minot after I added the converted B52s. I only had a couple show up and they were all parked on the alert ramp. I decided to look in the scenery folder and saw that there is no main MAIW AFD file anywhere in the package. I installed the scenery in a different drive to look at all of t...
by Grimreaper
15 May 2018, 03:01
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW NBAI F-22 Raptor Conversion Support
Replies: 16
Views: 1466

Re: MAIW NBAI F-22 Raptor Conversion Support

I took all of the model files from the previous F22 folders and replaced the P3D model files. I also changed the air file and it works well. I like having the dds textures and also having all of the F22 aircraft in one folder.
by Grimreaper
14 May 2018, 02:49
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW NBAI F-22 Raptor Conversion Support
Replies: 16
Views: 1466

Re: MAIW NBAI F-22 Raptor Conversion Support

I am using this package in FSX and removed all of the older aircraft. Unfortunately none of the new planes are showing up. I looked and everything is in the right place. The one thing I did notice in the model folders is that the mdl files are labeled P3D. Is this why I am not seeing them in FSX? Do...
by Grimreaper
02 Jan 2018, 03:39
Forum: JYAI
Topic: A-10 Thunderbolt II
Replies: 262
Views: 28456

Re: A-10 Thunderbolt II

Hello all. I wanted to say a great job on all of the work on the A10s. I've downloaded the updated DM and Great Lakes updates and am loving them. I just installed the Great Lakes last night and was testing them out.When I was taxiing around Selfridge with ATC ground on, I noticed tower was calling t...
by Grimreaper
16 Oct 2017, 21:19
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: MAIW Southwest ANG
Replies: 9
Views: 1014

Re: MAIW Southwest ANG

It was a freeware that I downloaded off of Flightsim.com. I looked at the files and it did have a lot of excludes in there. Since you mentioned it, I will keep an eye out for sceneries I download that may have alot of exclude files. Thanks Steve
by Grimreaper
16 Oct 2017, 03:40

I resolved it. I had a March ARB scenery in California that somehow was affecting ABQ, PHX, and Luke AFB. Removed the scenery and am now good. I would of never thought that a scenery in a different state would mess up my AI traffic, but were trying to get something that was originally for FS9 and tr...
by Grimreaper
16 Oct 2017, 01:41

John, I am definitely a newb at this AIFP thing. I have used the tutorials to convert the traffic files using AIFP with success, but using AIFP for anything else is new to me. I had a issue before with no aircraft at Ft Worth after I added a scenery file for Dyess AFB. I removed the scenery for Dyes...
by Grimreaper
15 Oct 2017, 03:51
Topic: 2015's Pax River Update
Replies: 4
Views: 752

Re: 2015's Pax River Update

I'm using it in FSX steam and it works well. The only issue is an over saturation of aircraft and one ramp. Other then that it looks great.
by Grimreaper
15 Oct 2017, 03:49

Just did a check and everything is converted over to FSX
by Grimreaper
15 Oct 2017, 02:23

MAIW Southwest ANG

Hello all, I am using numerous MAIW packages in FSX Steam with great success. The issue I am having is with 2 of the airports for the MAIW Southwest ANG package. At Phoenix Sky Harbor (KPHX) and Albuquerque (KABQ), I have no aircraft. There are no stock FSX AI planes or MAIW AI. The only thing showi...
by Grimreaper
29 Jul 2011, 03:26
Topic: NAS Patuxent River package by Desmond Burrell
Replies: 63
Views: 4510

Re: NAS Patuxent River package by Desmond Burrell

Well that's progress. It sounds like you have a one off problem and it sounds like maybe you can fix it yourself by creating an exclude, either using an afcad tool like AFX or using the freeware tool ExcBuilderV2. The last one is very simple to use and does only one job, even I was able to create e...
by Grimreaper
28 Jul 2011, 03:44

Hmmm OK, maybe it was one of the main scenery textures that is corrupted. Firstly have you installed many of our packages before? If so can you confirm that you followed the instructions for installing properly. The reason I ask is that for you to get a building there something is not quite right. ...
by Grimreaper
27 Jul 2011, 03:00

'reaper, It would seem that you have have either a missing texture or a corrupt one. Did you install manually or automatically? I would try downloading again and installing to a temp location. Then manually copy across the 12 texture files in the \Scenery\World\Texture folder to your FS9 \Scenery\W...
by Grimreaper
26 Jul 2011, 04:38

FS9 user here. Great scenery, but I am too suffering the crash to desktop. I have done a little troubleshooting and it seems to crash during daytime. I can load the base up just fine at night and made it all the way to 6:30am flying around. But when I tried past that time, it would CTD. Any thoughts
by Grimreaper
14 Aug 2008, 02:48
Topic: Hill Air Force Base Support Thread
Replies: 55
Views: 5817

I would like to thank everyone for their help. I tried all of the suggestions and what fixed it was removing all scenery files and loading each file individually and trying it out. After about an hour and a half, I found the file that caused all the trouble. The file name is Hill_VTPP.BGL. I am not ...
by Grimreaper
13 Aug 2008, 01:36
Topic: Hill Air Force Base Support Thread
Replies: 55
Views: 5817

I need a little help with the Hill scenery. Every time I try and start FS with the airport location either being Hill or Salt Lake, FS crashes. I have reviewed the post and moved Hill to the bottom of my added scenery, but am still not having any luck. If I deactivate the scenery, I can start FS at ...