The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 4 matches

by stephan
11 Sep 2015, 23:09
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: General MAIW Package Issues
Replies: 247
Views: 43828

Re: General MAIW Package Issues

I just went to the WOAI web site to down load their installer package for the Kadena add on found here. While there,I looked at their forum regarding the installer. Seems like there is a LOT of problems and malfunctions connected to that add on installer from them. I am a bit worried about installin...
by stephan
11 Sep 2015, 14:43

Thanks for the info. No offense taken. I already had done everything I could. What seems to have been the problem (as it is working now after I deleted and reinstalled the packages) was some kind of a glitch in my system... a file that was out of ''kilter'' probably in Windows or maybe even FS9. Rea...
by stephan
11 Sep 2015, 00:25

The rules for this thread says I cant post a new topic. So.I guess this is the closest associated area for my question. I downloaded the Nellis base and all associated Nellis based ai ac and flight plans. After following the installations to the LETTER (and I have been running programs and computers...
by stephan
10 Sep 2015, 18:20
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: Military AI flightplan hints and tips?
Replies: 12
Views: 2442

Re: Military AI flightplan hints and tips?

( I am new to MAIWI downloaded and it's downloads) I downloaded Kadena airbase. Nice job. Far better than the default FS9 ghost town. Question it,I downloaded the ai for that airbase,and got only the textures. IF I can fnd the AI craft with the model and air files needed to get the textures airborne...