25 Sep 2020, 11:35
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Veterans Day
Replies: 9
Views: 574

Re: Veterans Day

paul day wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 19:56
35 years in the RAF and MOD. First aircraft 208Sqn Buccaneers and other strike aircraft including 23 years on all marks of Tornado.
Sir,are you THE ex-BBMF Paul Day by chance?
by Miggers
21 Sep 2020, 15:32
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Eurofighter Typhoons by JYAI team
Replies: 6
Views: 426

Re: Eurofighter Typhoons by JYAI team

Thanks John,yes Fs9.
PDF reader's gone up the creek for some reason,I'll tweak it then I can have a good read of the manual.

Miggs
by Miggers
21 Sep 2020, 13:33
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Eurofighter Typhoons by JYAI team
Views: 426

Re: Eurofighter Typhoons by JYAI team

Superb.

Many thanks gentlemen.

Do I have to take out the old 2013 Coningsby and all the old flight plans and AI models before
installing please?
by Miggers
16 Sep 2020, 15:59
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Yet another cock-up...
Replies: 20
Views: 671

Re: Yet another cock-up...

I think I've sorted it Steve by a combination of what you and John mentioned. I reinstalled the UK scenery and removed any .bgl's relating to Culdrose(and Yeovilton,also addon scenery.). I then moved the Culdrose and Yeovilton folders above the UK2000 and fired up. That seems to have done the trick,...
by Miggers
16 Sep 2020, 12:40

Miggers I also have the UK2000 sceneries installed. Open the folder that has the scenery in and remove the .bgl's that have EGDR in the name. I have moved the following to a back-up folder: egdr.bgl egdrex c.bgl egdrVFR.bgl Hope this helps. John I've tried that too John,it didn't seem to make any d...
by Miggers
16 Sep 2020, 12:39

Again it depends upon the respective layer numbers. What are the layer numbers for the Culdrose and UK2000 folders? The layer numbers for the UK2000 stuff has to lower than the MAIW Culdrose scenery. If they are then the only reason that the scenery wouldn't show is the original scenery stamps over...
by Miggers
16 Sep 2020, 10:11

Right,so, I've uninstalled the UK2000 and everything is back in place with Culdrose. Could I now go into the scenery library,deactivate the Culdrose scenery(un-tick it),shut down then re-start Fs so that it re-sets. Then shut down and install the UK2000,re-start and let it build the new scenery libr...
by Miggers
16 Sep 2020, 08:08

I'm not clear what "MAIW scenery" means Steve from what miggers says. Does is mean that all the "MAIW" scenery is in individual folders within Addon Scenery (OK), or does it mean that all the .bgls have been dumped together in Addon scenery/scenery (not OK)? Or does he mean "MAIW Culdrose" is in th...
by Miggers
15 Sep 2020, 18:31

I had my suspicions the UK2000 stuff might bugger it up. The MAIW scenery(pretty much most of it for UK) is in the "Add on Scenery folder" within the sim, the UK2000 is in the "main" Fs9 folder. Within the UK2000 folder is one called "af2_high",also within the main UK2000 scenery folder is "UK part ...
by Miggers
15 Sep 2020, 15:41

Yet another cock-up...

Gents, I've just picked up a copy of the old UK2000/Just Flight British Airports for South West England. It's installed nicely,but has taken over the MAIW Culdrose scenery package and changed all the parking, I now have helis parked on the grass instead of on the pads,so I suspect it's the UK2000 af...
by Miggers
07 Sep 2020, 16:07
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Looking For Callsigns
Replies: 12
Views: 406

Re: Looking For Callsigns

Reggie wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 12:50
Is there a download of all of the callsigns from the various packages? I’m missing some and don’t want to re-download every package just for the voicepacks.
What are you looking for Reggie?
by Miggers
06 Sep 2020, 16:51
Topic: UK Harriers voicepack
Replies: 2
Views: 164

Re: UK Harriers voicepack

Firebird wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 15:27
Errr, couldn't you could just download the UK Harriers pack get the voice pack and throw the rest away? Am I missing something?
There is that thought Steve.......
by Miggers
06 Sep 2020, 15:05
Topic: UK Harriers voicepack
Replies: 2
Views: 164

UK Harriers voicepack

Gents, I could do with the voice pack from the UK Harriers package please. The reason being that I have the Hawk T.2's running out of Valley and some of the callsigns needed are in the UK Harrier package. I don't want to run the Harriers as they're long gone from service. And while we're at it,has a...
by Miggers
06 Sep 2020, 14:12
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Repaints for F-35B RAF Marham
Replies: 11
Views: 604

Re: Repaints for F-35B RAF Marham

Is there a link please? I can't find them/don't really know what I'm looking for in the download section. No link yet. Be patient. The file was send to the Hangar. Let the MAIW Team (Greg in this case) do the pot. It take some days. MAIW Team have real life and not always connected ;-) Cheers for t...
by Miggers
06 Sep 2020, 08:40
Topic: Repaints for F-35B RAF Marham
Replies: 11
Views: 604

Re: Repaints for F-35B RAF Marham

Is there a link please?

I can't find them/don't really know what I'm looking for in the download section.
by Miggers
05 Sep 2020, 18:06
Topic: RAF Valley Jupiters
Replies: 5
Views: 278

Re: RAF Valley Jupiters

All sorted now thanks Gents.

I de-compiled,then re-compiled with AIFP and voila,Jupiters at Valley.
by Miggers
04 Sep 2020, 18:46

Re: RAF Valley Jupiters

Ok John,thanks for that.

They don't show up on my "Just Flight" Valley,I was going to de-compile them to see if there was anything in there that's stopping them that's all.
by Miggers
04 Sep 2020, 14:50
Topic: 25 Sqn
Replies: 14
Views: 1127

Re: 25 Sqn

Steve, at the moment im not too sure when to release the Texans, i know 72 Squadrons Tucanos will retire later in the year and 72Sqn will move to RAF Valley to fly the Texans which could mean they will get 72s Markings, its just one of those wait and see moments!! Much thanks Mark 72 Sqn have indee...
by Miggers
04 Sep 2020, 14:40

RAF Valley Jupiters

Has anyone got this to work:

https://militaryaiworks.com/download-ha ... -dhfs-jyai

TTools seems to think the the flight plans are corrupt in some way,it won't de-compile them.
by Miggers
04 Sep 2020, 14:38
Topic: RAF F-35's and Texans
Views: 264

Re: RAF F-35's and Texans

Not to worry Marcus,I remembered,use TTools