The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 53 matches

by Miggers
30 Aug 2023, 17:08
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Hawker Hunter AI Packages
Replies: 38
Views: 3518

Re: Hawker Hunter AI Packages

Now that HHA have moved to RAF Leeming from Scampton,has anyone done flight plans for the Hunters?
by Miggers
23 Feb 2022, 17:41
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: MAIW Scenery Library object folders
Replies: 5
Views: 367

Re: MAIW Scenery Library object folders

Brilliant,thanks for that Steve.

I'll put a .org on the end of it for starters(once I've checked it over)so that anything that's missing,
black or white boxed,I can move it over from the original to the Fs9 folder and re-install.

Thanks again Steve,

Miggers.
by Miggers
22 Feb 2022, 19:41

Re: MAIW Scenery Library object folders

Thanks Steve.
I run a pretty modern UK scene,sort of 2010 onwards,so which one would be the one to remove please?
I don't have Tornados,Tucanos,King Airs,Harriers,etc.
by Miggers
22 Feb 2022, 13:03

MAIW Scenery Library object folders

Quick question,how many MAIW scenery library object folder should I have in Fs9?

I currently have two in "Add-on scenery",MAIW Scenery Library Objects and MAIW Scenery Library Objects Fs9.
by Miggers
09 Jul 2021, 18:49
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Agusta Westland Wildcat
Replies: 56
Views: 5573

Re: Agusta Westland Wildcat

Thanks for that John
by Miggers
04 Jul 2021, 19:33
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Agusta Westland Wildcat
Replies: 56
Views: 5573

Re: Agusta Westland Wildcat

Gents,I already have the Yeovilton/Merryfield scenery installed in my Fs9 set up, do I have to remove anything from the 2018 install or do the new files simply overwrite what's required? Also do I need to remove my current Merlin F/P's or just put in the new ones? The package looks fabulous. I've be...
by Miggers
22 Oct 2020, 19:52
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: RAF F-35 flight plans
Replies: 12
Views: 1965

Re: RAF F-35 flight plans

Made any headway yet John?
by Miggers
16 Oct 2020, 18:19

You're an absolute gent John,
I shall very much look forward.
by Miggers
15 Oct 2020, 19:45

As a mate in Scotland pointed out,they don't seem to venture too far unless they're on exercise with a carrier
out in the North Sea.

Any chance of a look-see at yours John,or even giving them a try at all?
by Miggers
15 Oct 2020, 16:37

If I were to modify the Tornado plans,what would it entail? Obviously,changing all the a/c's serial numbers to reflect the Lightnings,removing the TNG's from the plans (after John's advice in the manual)and changing the aircraft titles from the old Tornado names, i.e "MAIW_FMAI_Tornado_GR4_RFR_...
by Miggers
15 Oct 2020, 16:13
Topic: FS9 Callsign request
Replies: 6
Views: 455

Re: FS9 Callsign request

John,
You could give HeliOps themselves a quick e-mail and ask,you just never know

https://helioperations.co/contact

Failing that maybe try on Fighter Control,someone is usually listening in the area with a scanner

https://www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/index.php
by Miggers
11 Oct 2020, 19:06

RAF F-35 flight plans

Gents, I've downloaded John's F-35 package and buzzbee's RAF repaints. I see from the F35 manual that the package doesn't do TNG's too well. I was going to modify the Tornado Marham flight plans as suggested to do by buzzbee,but there seems to be an awful lot of TNG's in them. Has anyone done any pl...
by Miggers
25 Sep 2020, 11:35
Topic: Veterans Day
Replies: 9
Views: 1308

Re: Veterans Day

paul day wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 19:56 35 years in the RAF and MOD. First aircraft 208Sqn Buccaneers and other strike aircraft including 23 years on all marks of Tornado.
Sir,are you THE ex-BBMF Paul Day by chance?
by Miggers
21 Sep 2020, 15:32
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Eurofighter Typhoons by JYAI team
Replies: 7
Views: 1580

Re: Eurofighter Typhoons by JYAI team

Thanks John,yes Fs9.
PDF reader's gone up the creek for some reason,I'll tweak it then I can have a good read of the manual.

Miggs
by Miggers
21 Sep 2020, 13:33
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Eurofighter Typhoons by JYAI team
Replies: 7
Views: 1580

Re: Eurofighter Typhoons by JYAI team

Superb.

Many thanks gentlemen.

Do I have to take out the old 2013 Coningsby and all the old flight plans and AI models before
installing please?
by Miggers
16 Sep 2020, 15:59
Topic: Yet another cock-up...
Replies: 20
Views: 1989

Re: Yet another cock-up...

I think I've sorted it Steve by a combination of what you and John mentioned. I reinstalled the UK scenery and removed any .bgl's relating to Culdrose(and Yeovilton,also addon scenery.). I then moved the Culdrose and Yeovilton folders above the UK2000 and fired up. That seems to have done the trick,...
by Miggers
16 Sep 2020, 12:40

Miggers I also have the UK2000 sceneries installed. Open the folder that has the scenery in and remove the .bgl's that have EGDR in the name. I have moved the following to a back-up folder: egdr.bgl egdrex c.bgl egdrVFR.bgl Hope this helps. John I've tried that too John,it didn't seem to make any d...
by Miggers
16 Sep 2020, 12:39

Again it depends upon the respective layer numbers. What are the layer numbers for the Culdrose and UK2000 folders? The layer numbers for the UK2000 stuff has to lower than the MAIW Culdrose scenery. If they are then the only reason that the scenery wouldn't show is the original scenery stamps over...
by Miggers
16 Sep 2020, 10:11

Right,so, I've uninstalled the UK2000 and everything is back in place with Culdrose. Could I now go into the scenery library,deactivate the Culdrose scenery(un-tick it),shut down then re-start Fs so that it re-sets. Then shut down and install the UK2000,re-start and let it build the new scenery libr...
by Miggers
16 Sep 2020, 08:08

I'm not clear what "MAIW scenery" means Steve from what miggers says. Does is mean that all the "MAIW" scenery is in individual folders within Addon Scenery (OK), or does it mean that all the .bgls have been dumped together in Addon scenery/scenery (not OK)? Or does he mean &quo...