Search found 6 matches

by jdhaenens
01 Jul 2009, 20:20
Forum: General Projects
Topic: NAS Oceana
Replies: 190
Views: 17390

On closer inspection, it sure doesn't look like the airport I designed. There are missing/changed textures and objects. I certainly hope you'll obtain the Copyright holders' permission before you post/release this. They are in the original readme.

Jim Dhaenens
by jdhaenens
05 Aug 2008, 00:14
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: A new, and I think potentially fantastic, new tool!
Replies: 8
Views: 632

@BadPvtDan, If you are making KNFW, I have the Lone Star 8 sided white with blue top hanger and accompanying large blue and white square building in FSDS with textures if you're interested. Drop me an email at jdhaenens@sbcglobal.net if you're interested. Left over from when I did the JRB for the VU...
by jdhaenens
04 Aug 2008, 23:38
Topic: Wich Graphical Software to design FS2004 Scenery
Replies: 6
Views: 345

In FS 2004, ScenegenX can fulfill both functions as well as making generic buildings over and above all the library objects. It takes a little learning curve, but I used it for all of my FS9 Sceneries. ADE By Jon Masterson can do the same (except for generic buildings) for FSX Jim Dhaenens KNLC, KNT...
by jdhaenens
31 Jul 2007, 16:23
Topic: Default Hangars
Views: 619

Sorry Danny, my second comment was directed a few posts above, but I haven't found a cache of default hangers either...that's why I started making them.

I'll be posting some generic military hangers as an EZ-Scenery library in the usual places within the next couple of days if it helps...

Jim
by jdhaenens
29 Jul 2007, 15:31
Topic: Default Hangars
Views: 619

Most of the generic hangers you find around FS9 are just that...generic buildings not specific to any .bgl. SceneGenX will allow you to build this type of generic building fairly easily...and place it where you want. As far as picking from a crop of hangers in a library .bgl, however...no. FSX has q...
by jdhaenens
15 Jul 2007, 20:54
Topic: Researching Available Sceneries
Replies: 4
Views: 958

NAS Oceana (KNTU) and NAS Jacksonville (KNIP) are also available at AVSIM.com and flightsim.com for FSX.

Jim