Search found 39 matches

by muppi
22 Feb 2010, 16:39
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Royal Air Force Tornado GR4 package by MAIW
Replies: 36
Views: 4164

Re: Royal Air Force Tornado GR4 package by MAIW

Well the scenery was sitting in the Lago file in my Sim and was called Tornado and is confirmed Steve Anderson's RAF Lossiemouth, there is an AF2 for it but it's for FS2002, when Steve's site was up he had FS2004 AF2"s for his scenery, so for the time being I have deactivated the scenery from m...
by muppi
22 Feb 2010, 12:14

Thanks very much for your replies, I have installed Lago Tornado, I can't find the scenery, so if the Lago tornado is the culprit I will reinstall to a folder and see where the scenery went, the only AF2 Of Steve Andersons Lossi is for FS2002.
Cheers,
Dave.
by muppi
21 Feb 2010, 17:00

Greetings all, Recently I reinstalled fs9 to a secondary drive, I had kept most of my payware freeware files so bring fs9 up to speed was no problem, I installed this Tornado GR4 Package, I also have UKMIL's Honington so yesterday a short flight from Honington to Lossiemouth. On my approach to Lossi...
by muppi
30 Sep 2008, 09:04
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: EDWARDS AFB
Replies: 18
Views: 1331

Hi,
Check out www.avsim.com loads of stuff for Edwards AFB for fs9, simply
search Edwards AFB.
Scenery, Aircraft with flight plans have a look ok.
Cheers,
Dave.
by muppi
23 Sep 2008, 16:53
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Installing MAIW packages in FSX
Replies: 356
Views: 30530

Hi, Thank you MAIW for the two versions of the deadly AH64, I have ten parked at KRDU, I didn't use the MAIW default AF2.KRDU also the exclude bgl's. Instead I used AFX to modify the fsx AF2 with mil parking which has worked well'ish I say that as I seem to have an MAIW F15 messing up the AH64 line,...
by muppi
28 Aug 2008, 16:52

MAIW,
You have excelled in your latest packages, NAS Meridian is fantastic it works great in FSX no glitchs at all, apart from a slight frame rate drop, considering most of the ramp is full I'm not complaining.
Congratulations to the MAIW team great job and thank you.
Dave.
by muppi
12 Aug 2008, 16:44

It's ok I cracked it, it was just a case of getting the flightplans to conform with fsx, now I have F18's C130's and a smatering of Helicopters, a step in the right direction.
Dave
by muppi
12 Aug 2008, 14:55

Greetings all,
Would someone be good enough to explain the usage of TTOOLS in FSX as I have been trying for a while populate North Island NAS.
I have a small AI pack (KNZY) for fs9 with AI Aircraft and flightplans.
Thank you.
Dave.
by muppi
06 Aug 2008, 17:41

Hi retnavycpo, My advice would be to install any MAIW Package manually, as you have to be carefull with the AF2's and the MAIW exclude bgl's. If you do a search on avsim for Jim Cook he has done an excellent Military USAF and USN Base's for FSX, also he has done a nice rendition of NAS Whidbey Islan...
by muppi
21 Jul 2008, 19:00
Topic: FSX SP2
Replies: 0
Views: 148

FSX SP2

Greetings all, I have FSX SP1, fortunately all MAIW (UK) work very well as do some of my fs9 payware aircraft, I only have a handful of scenery in my Addon scenery mostly fs9 UK RAF Base's with the exception of RAF Coningsby which great. Now the question should I wish to install SP2 what would happe...
by muppi
21 Jul 2008, 19:00
Topic: FSX SP2
Replies: 0
Views: 47

FSX SP2

Greetings all, I have FSX SP1, fortunately all MAIW (UK) work very well as do some of my fs9 payware aircraft, I only have a handful of scenery in my Addon scenery mostly fs9 UK RAF Base's with the exception of RAF Coningsby which great. Now the question should I wish to install SP2 what would happe...
by muppi
18 Jul 2008, 17:22
Topic: RAF Lossiemouth
Replies: 14
Views: 1011

Hi Danny,
Thanks for that I must admit the Tornado Gr4 canopy's was an after thought, I will do a search, I could be accused of being lazy :lol:
Cheers,
Dave.
by muppi
18 Jul 2008, 16:09
Replies: 14
Views: 1011

RAF Lossiemouth

Greeting all, Over the past week I have been trying UK Military Base's for fs9 to FSX, this has been by enlarge quite successful, with modification of the AF2. Steve Anderson's UK military airfield RAF Lossiemouth worked with some minor glitches which I'm sure can be addressed when an exclude utilit...
by muppi
18 Jul 2008, 16:09
Replies: 1
Views: 217

RAF Lossiemouth

Greeting all, Over the past week I have been trying UK Military Base's for fs9 to FSX, this has been by enlarge quite successful, with modification of the AF2. Steve Anderson's UK military airfield RAF Lossiemouth worked with some minor glitches which I'm sure can be addressed when an exclude utilit...
by muppi
12 Jul 2008, 18:33

Thanks for that, everything is looking good now, all I'm waiting for is some decent scenery for RAF airfields.
All my parking has come out well, even the default airfields, Scampton is still looking for attention.
Again thank you for all you help.
Dave.
by muppi
12 Jul 2008, 15:37

I just bought FSX as an evaluation, I still have fs9 on my D drive all 200Gb of it. I wondered what all the fuss of FSX was about curiosity killed the cat I guess, all in I like FSX and I have the option fs9 or FSX as I choose. FSX has given me a greater challange solving problems such as the curren...
by muppi
12 Jul 2008, 13:49

Hi No problem, I'm happy that you butt in, yes I did have a problem with multiple AF2's, which I have deleted in favour of the MAIW default AF2. I am currently correcting the parking size to mil combat 84.3 this is working fine as more GR4's are showing up and I am completely satisfied with the resu...
by muppi
12 Jul 2008, 12:59

Cracked it, problem solved, I have found two GR4's so now it's an AFCAD thing. What did I do, started from scratch got rid of all the configured files everything that I had configured did a basic install no mods just as I would put the package in fs9 I did the same in FSX and it worked. Ok you might...
by muppi
12 Jul 2008, 09:54

Well I have tried just about everything, aircraft no show, my hobby is not fltsims but trying to fix problems within fltsims, and no show aircraft won't beat me, this is a red flag to a bull sort of problem, and I'm convinced it's an easy fix but I will be blowed if I can find it. Configured AF2's f...
by muppi
11 Jul 2008, 17:48

Greeting All, I recently coverted to FSX, dont ask me why as it's a pain in the well you get the message. I downloaded MAIW RAF Tornado Gr4's package the scenery is great but no aircraft. I have followed the tutorial to the letter with one exception fs9tofsx won't work on the traffic.bgl's as it say...