Search found 27 matches

by peluso5
04 Mar 2017, 15:12
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Animating Nose Wheel Steering in AI Planes
Replies: 18
Views: 1378

Re: Animating Nose Wheel Steering in AI Planes

Mike, John: Thanks for your help, but I think that my problem is not related to how I do it in FSDS, I tried every thing you posted, used different animation codes, different positions of the gear, and always is the same, from center to one side, I found a FSDS source file with animated nose wheel, ...
by peluso5
03 Mar 2017, 18:49

Mike:

Thanks for the advise, but I'm not doing just small planes, I have converted some big birds from AIA, AIM, and others for my personal use, and I would like to have that animation in those models.

Tony
by peluso5
03 Mar 2017, 18:46

John: First thanks for your quick response, I will try to explain my problem in my poor English. My big problem is how to do it in FSDS, I can do the part to work, but only from center to one side, not in both ways, so if the animation goes from center to right, so when the plane turns to the right ...
by peluso5
03 Mar 2017, 14:44

Animating Nose Wheel Steering in AI Planes

Hi. Can somebody point me to the right direction in animating the nose wheel steering?, I tried animating the part as the FSDS book 4 says, animating in full 360 degrees at 200 frames, but seems that this is not for AI planes, I´m using FSDS and I just need the steps on how to do it, I can animate p...
by peluso5
11 Feb 2017, 13:05
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Updated FSX Native HTAI C-130 Family
Replies: 48
Views: 5254

Re: Updated FSX Native HTAI C-130 Family

@ victory 103
@ gsnde

Yes, almost everything is work made in MCX, and some work in FSDS

Tony
by peluso5
09 Feb 2017, 16:17

Hi Chris: We have a long to do list, after finishing Henry´s models, we have granted permission for other models to convert, and we want to first finishing the conversions, we will see after that what can we do. BTW, you say "source files from HT", do you have them, or you can get those fi...
by peluso5
07 Feb 2017, 21:35

Hi friends: Hope you like the Henry´s converted models, and to post any bug or question, can be here or in the AIG forum, we always read both forums. BTW, Your generic.1 model of the B-300/350 the inner flap on both sides doesn't work on t/o or landing. Is this ok or is a bug? (sorry for the off top...