The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 96 matches

by Dave Waffler
13 Oct 2016, 01:21
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: USN C-40A Clippers
Replies: 2
Views: 566

Re: USN C-40A Clippers

He's only done the USAF C-40's thus far, he mentions the USN ones, but nothing has come up with any being done yet
by Dave Waffler
12 Oct 2016, 02:37
Topic: USN C-40A Clippers
Views: 566

USN C-40A Clippers

Anybody know if a C-40 for the USN has been painted up in the FAIB model? I have the USAF ones, and they are alot of fun to watch move around, better looking that the AIA model was!! But, I've looked for any USN C-40s for the FAIB model, and so far, I haven't found anything.
by Dave Waffler
15 Sep 2016, 05:24
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JYAI P-8 Poseidon and B-737 AEW&C
Replies: 269
Views: 21606

Re: JYAI P-8 Poseidon and B-737 AEW&C

I just ran across this thread, and John, you sir are the bomb!!!!!
by Dave Waffler
01 Sep 2016, 02:08
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Tenth anniversary release schedule
Replies: 3
Views: 983

Re: Tenth anniversary release schedule

Do it as you guys can Greg, no hurry. The good things you guys put out are worth the wait
by Dave Waffler
07 Aug 2016, 20:31
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: MAIW 10 Years and Counting!
Replies: 46
Views: 13824

Re: MAIW 10 Years and Counting!

Congrats guys!!!! The stuff you guys have been putting out over the years has done wonders for me flying. Being an ex- US Navy guy, it's a blast when I happen to be flying and catch a glimpse of a military aircraft, or landing at a base with a good amount of military aircraft on it. Makes me long fo...
by Dave Waffler
28 Jan 2016, 01:56
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: USN S-3 retired
Replies: 5
Views: 652

Re: USN S-3 retired

I worked on the S-3 VIking from 1985-1988. I was a jet engine mechanic, and she was a great bird to work on. Amazingly simple, compared to my first Navy jet I worked on, the F-14!!! Sure do miss the sound of her engines, although living in Tucson, we get to hear the TF-34 of the A-10, and sometimes ...
by Dave Waffler
06 Dec 2015, 00:45
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: Coming soon....
Views: 1177

Re: Coming soon....

Oh, I can't wait for this one.... I'm so sick of trying to find out which plane and texture is black in FSX. Just when I think I have them all figured out, one will pop up black!!!!
by Dave Waffler
25 Nov 2015, 00:29
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: New Travis AFB, CA KSUU
Views: 705

Re: New Travis AFB, CA KSUU

Funny thing, I just did one up for my FSX. Not as detailed as that one, but enough that the C-5's C-17's, KC-10's and the occasional E-8 from the Navy parked in the right spots
by Dave Waffler
24 Nov 2015, 23:46
Topic: AI aircraft landing next to the runway
Replies: 25
Views: 1008

Re: AI aircraft landing next to the runway

I've had that happen to some aircraft and found something didn't quite go right with the air file. I had one plane that bobbed and weaved off the way in, then made a horrific landing. In this one case, I found that if the flaps weren't fully down, then plane made a much better and steady approach
by Dave Waffler
07 Oct 2015, 23:02
Topic: AVSIM FTP
Replies: 9
Views: 577

Re: AVSIM FTP

I know I've seen restrictions on users that aren't registered on the site, but never for those that have registered.
by Dave Waffler
29 Sep 2015, 00:16
Topic: F-18E down at Lemoore, Pilot OK
Replies: 3
Views: 562

Re: F-18E down at Lemoore, Pilot OK

Was there any mention on which squadron it was?
by Dave Waffler
16 Sep 2015, 22:37
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Planning AI flight plans
Views: 1758

Re: Planning AI flight plans

What your saying happens is not possible with the given macro as it knows no airfields other than what you enter in the field area. So I have no idea how your copy of this spreadsheet is managing it. I would suggest downloading a fresh copy and trying again. Trust me, I'm an IT guy, and I didn't th...
by Dave Waffler
14 Sep 2015, 11:09

Nope, none at all
by Dave Waffler
13 Sep 2015, 16:59

That's kind of what I though too, so I tried a couple of things with the time zones, but the spreadsheet kept correcting them!!!!
by Dave Waffler
12 Sep 2015, 03:21

Planning AI flight plans

I've used Rip's AI flight plan spreadsheet for some flight plans that I've made up for a couple of years now, and love this tool.But I'm kind of confused about something that is happening, and wonder if anybody else who's used this has seen this. I'm trying to make some flight plans for C-17 out of ...
by Dave Waffler
29 Aug 2015, 15:09
Forum: General Projects
Topic: KNUW - NAS Whidbey Island (FSX AFCAD)
Replies: 10
Views: 1836

Re: KNUW - NAS Whidbey Island (FSX AFCAD)

Looks great so far. Finally got a computer that can handle FSX, would love to finally see an updated Whidbey to fly my Prowler into. I know, I know, the Prowlers are gone, but I still love them after doing 4 US Navy Pacific cruises with them in the air wing I was with :)
by Dave Waffler
23 May 2015, 01:26
Topic: Rough week for US Naval Aviation
Replies: 6
Views: 572

Re: Rough week for US Naval Aviation

Looks like a T-45 went into the bay at North Island today, pilot ejected and is fine.

http://www.10news.com/news/plane-lands- ... bor-052215
by Dave Waffler
04 May 2014, 19:11
Topic: TH-57 US Navy Century of flight
Replies: 0
Views: 235

TH-57 US Navy Century of flight

Does anybody know if anyone had done up a repaint of the TH-57 in the special 100 years of Naval Aviation colors. I working up some flight plans for the helos at at NAS Whiting, just would like to see that bird flying around if there was a paint done for it.
by Dave Waffler
27 Apr 2014, 01:53
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: KC-10 Eilsen AFB to Elmendorf (CLS Vers)
Views: 605

Re: KC-10 Eilsen AFB to Elmendorf (CLS Vers)

I have this airplane too, along with the DC version. I love flying this plane, she is a great plane to fly!! I use to be in the Virtual Air Force as a C-5, KC-10 pilot, and have done some simulated tanking with her, a very stable plane to do this with!!
by Dave Waffler
03 Jul 2013, 22:25
Topic: JAI T-28B Trojan
Replies: 45
Views: 2567

Re: JAI T-28B Trojan

I would love to have that flying around my flight sim. I feel in love with this plane before I went into the Navy in 1981. Used to draw the plane everywhere, just something about it. Was sad that I never got to work on it, but then, I ended up working on the engines of the F-14 Tomcat, so not quite ...