Search found 227 matches

by starlifterfan
31 Jul 2009, 00:53
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: How not to land your SuperJumbo.....
Replies: 6
Views: 349

how not to land a superjumbo

LOL, to funny victory!!! :lol:
by starlifterfan
31 Jul 2009, 00:52
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: FOX NEWS NO MORE F-22'S
Replies: 3
Views: 172

f-22

Its a long story about the Starlifter, grew up around them, flew in them, just a big part of me growing up, plus the aircrews. Good people. Check out www.c141heaven.com
by starlifterfan
30 Jul 2009, 19:10
Topic: How not to land your SuperJumbo.....
Views: 349

A380 hard landing

Can you say pucker up.
by starlifterfan
30 Jul 2009, 19:06
Topic: FOX NEWS NO MORE F-22'S
Replies: 3
Views: 172

FOX NEWS NO MORE F-22'S

Fox news just reported that the F-22 program is now offically done , no more aicraft...The house voted on this today, and also ongoing programs got the axe as well. All I can say is where is my C-141 when I need one!!!
by starlifterfan
30 Jul 2009, 00:28
Topic: Live ATC.net
Replies: 0
Views: 124

Live ATC.net

Anyone checkin out the freqs on liveatc.net at KOSH, Oshkosh, dude talk about nuts!!!!!!!!!! check out the north tower...LOL...everyone follow the green dot ...follow the tail dragger...orange dot not green dot, i repeat green dot, no wait orange dot, this is crazy, I thought KJFK was bad .....!
by starlifterfan
30 Jul 2009, 00:23
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AVSIM File Library is Back !!
Replies: 14
Views: 1054

Avsim back

Someone discussed earlier about the Alpha B-1B repaints, I was just going to download the Reluctant Dragon Repaint when AVSIM went down, but low and behold I downloaded it with no probs, amazing, had the B-1B from Alphasim for awhile now, and realize now how freakin awesome that aircraft is, dam it ...
by starlifterfan
28 Jul 2009, 16:24
Topic: Great article(Magazine)
Replies: 0
Views: 107

Great article(Magazine)

Just picked up the American Legion Magazine from my Dads house , great article on the USAF, titled..(The shelf life of Warplanes), goes in great detail from the manufacturers themselves and also active pilots as well, , its been well researched, the cover has an amazing painting of two F-4E'S climbi...
by starlifterfan
26 Jul 2009, 00:18
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Blue Angels - 1969 Airshow Season
Replies: 8
Views: 537

Blue Angels

Dude are you kidding me, that is just so freakin awesome , spot on , Just when I think Ive seen some really good stuff.....WHAM, Great stuff for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
by starlifterfan
24 Jul 2009, 13:44
Topic: F-22 production kaput
Replies: 13
Views: 483

F-22

I concur with you that the Washington Post report is garbage, what I meant was cost, The F-22 is by far my fave aircraft currently in the USAF inventory. Sec of Def says..Leaky fuselage panels at the top of the jet are creating corrosion probs , also the planes core structure , the forward boom(supp...
by starlifterfan
24 Jul 2009, 01:06
Topic: F-22 production kaput
Views: 483

F-22 cut

Be nice to see the Super Hornet in USAF!!!! yes the tanker should be priorty #1, Ive heard some pretty sad stories on the state of the KC-135 fleet, and as far as the F-35, you gotta be kidding me, as for the F-22, ask some of the guys in PACAF about the issues with the Raptor(Guam), of course its a...
by starlifterfan
26 Jun 2009, 16:25
Topic: Michael Jackson dead
Replies: 12
Views: 491

Michael Jackson

Not a big fan of MJ, big fan of KISS,and yes when OZZY goes, that will be a major day of sadness.Member of the KISS Army since 1976.
by starlifterfan
26 Jun 2009, 00:24
Topic: Michael Jackson dead
Replies: 12
Views: 491

Michael Jackson

Farrah, Ed, now Michael.....in threes.Had the Farrah poster,stayed up late with mom and dad watching Johnny &Ed, and learned how to moon walk in 1982..Part of my childhood has vanished.
by starlifterfan
17 Jun 2009, 18:46
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: USAFE 36FW, 32FS Soesterberg AFB
Replies: 32
Views: 2441

F-4

The F-4 in cammo is such a great looking USAF plane...
by starlifterfan
10 Jun 2009, 23:39
Topic: A question to the British people
Views: 487

VC-10

Remember the VC-10 coming down to Ascension Island when I was there from 1981 to 1985, when the VC-10 and Victor tankers took off the whole island shook. Seen one, off and on here at KCOF every so often years ago.
by starlifterfan
09 Jun 2009, 12:30
Topic: Ohio Ai
Replies: 20
Views: 1327

Ohio AI

The default airports are just that default, if you install lets say the Ohio ai ,you prob wont see much if any package traffic at all, so yes, download and install the recommended AFCAD, what I did with ohio ai is found some scenery to give Wright Pat, some eye candy, I downloaded Gordon Perry's Wri...
by starlifterfan
09 Jun 2009, 00:47
Topic: Taiwan preparing to request C-27Js for it's AF
Replies: 4
Views: 213

C-27

Odd thing, awhile back not to long ago I heard a plane with a unique hum to it ,looked around the sky, grabbed the binocs and behold a C-27, low vis grey, to far away to see markings, left from Kcof, wasnt sure if it was one of are aircraft from the panhandle, anyways thought I would just share that.
by starlifterfan
09 Jun 2009, 00:42
Topic: Ohio Ai
Replies: 20
Views: 1327

Ohio

Did somebody say C-141...LOL, That package will fill the area with lots of aircraft, I agree, a bit dated, but still, the 141 still fills my skys.
by starlifterfan
31 May 2009, 11:32
Topic: Coming Next from MAIW
Replies: 33
Views: 2096

Coming soon!!!

:shock: Right on!!!!! The magician puts his hand in the hat and pulls out a Hornet!, This looks sooooo good!
by starlifterfan
31 May 2009, 00:48
Topic: USAF C-5 Simulator "Pre-Computer Age"
Views: 324

C-5

I forgot where I read about it , but it had to do with AFSOC , and how some Special Forces guys were talking about how the C-5 just amazed them on certain missions , how the pilots would bring that thing in so quietly in a place that no one would have thought possible.As for the C-141, neve jumped f...