The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 9373 matches

by Firebird
02 Aug 2008, 21:02
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Chilean Air Force V2
Replies: 11
Views: 860

Wouldn't it be sweet if the F-5's became available before you finished the package?
by Firebird
01 Aug 2008, 17:00
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: AI F-104 ??
Replies: 23
Views: 1813

Thanks, Chris.
Guess its pointless to ask for an RF-104G then :lol: .
by Firebird
01 Aug 2008, 16:58
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: RAF Lossiemouth
Replies: 14
Views: 1011

That's great news, Steve. Its nice to see you still developing.
by Firebird
01 Aug 2008, 07:32
Topic: What is most important for FPS, texture size or model?
Replies: 4
Views: 342

I think that its best to wait for a definitive answer from somebody that has experience in creating models, but this is how I understand it. The size of the texture will affect fps, the format of the texture will affect fps, the number of textures will affect fps. As for the model the more polys a m...
by Firebird
31 Jul 2008, 18:39
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Hill Air Force Base Support Thread
Replies: 55
Views: 5818

Hi Mike, Slight clarification in what the other Steve says, the bgl needs to go into \Scenery\BASE\Scenery folder to work, whilst the textures go into the main textures folder as he says. I have read instructions that say that the bgl can go into \Scenery\World\Scenery, but I would rather keep it se...
by Firebird
30 Jul 2008, 11:04
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: EFJY - Jyväskylä
Replies: 3
Views: 279

There is always hope, my friend. getting them made and released is the tricky bit.
by Firebird
30 Jul 2008, 11:03
Topic: FS2000 aircraft as AI
Replies: 7
Views: 530

Some are fine and some aren't, whether you use them as AI or not. The older the model the more likely you are to have problems.

Lets see what particular model it is that javier is trying to use.
by Firebird
30 Jul 2008, 10:36

Sounds like a plan, Barry. We need to highlight it more than we already do.
by Firebird
30 Jul 2008, 08:52
Topic: Flight Planner Problems
Replies: 25
Views: 938

Its true what Chris said,Vortex.
Barry tried his readme out on me, and I did all the examples and it worked a treat.
by Firebird
30 Jul 2008, 08:48
Topic: FS2000 aircraft as AI
Views: 530

Hi Javier, Its funny but somebody else was just doing something similar. I have a feeling that some FS2K are just too old to show up properly in FS9, some FS2K2 planes have the same problem, or at least come up with a warning. It may be that its not fixable. What model was it that your were trying t...
by Firebird
30 Jul 2008, 08:37

@John I think that your libraries are part of the MAIW Scenery Library Objects folder, at least the JGSE lib is, and I have checked the documentation for a pack that is at least in the beta process. It does specifically mention that the folder needs to be below the addon scenery folder in the list. ...
by Firebird
29 Jul 2008, 20:09
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: P-3C Pulls 7G
Views: 326

Sounds like somebody really, really wants a P-8 :lol:
by Firebird
29 Jul 2008, 20:01

OK DJ, I think I have solved your missing texture problem. If you have both John's libraries installed then you must make sure that they are picked up before the Hill scenery, which means that they must be lower down the list just above the default scenery folders then it should show up. Mine wasn't...
by Firebird
29 Jul 2008, 16:37

It took me a while to find that problem, but I also found there is an untextured UH60, missing two textures, ROTOR.BMP and UH60.BMP.

I couldn't find any texture missing for the truck though, through Filemon.

As soon as we find out the solution we will post it here.
by Firebird
28 Jul 2008, 06:28
Topic: A Nice Catch, Boeing's KC-767
Replies: 1
Views: 135

There was a commentary in Flight International a week or two ago that stated that the USAF were going along with redoing the competition but were altering the specs upwards so that the Airbus KC-30 offering was the standard rather than exceeding the spec. If true this would rule out the KC-767 and B...
by Firebird
26 Jul 2008, 20:47
Forum: General Projects
Topic: UKMIL Norfolk - requesting help
Views: 450

Wow, photoreal scenery and changing the shorelines that's a huge task, Mike. Terrain making is an area that I don't think anybody here has even attempted but I could be wrong. As for the photoreal scenery, I can't help but there maybe somebody that might be able to help here. Sorry that I can't be o...
by Firebird
26 Jul 2008, 14:58
Topic: AI F-104 ??
Replies: 23
Views: 1813

Let us know whether there is a two seater, Barry.
by Firebird
26 Jul 2008, 14:36
Topic: RC-135s to replace UK Nimrod R1s
Views: 198

Are there any spare airframes around to do this? I would have thought that it would have been better to put the kit in the 767.
by Firebird
26 Jul 2008, 08:50
Topic: Italian Navy Harriers package by MAIW
Replies: 21
Views: 2084

OK just to update this with some info. I think that I have finally realised what the problem is. I have asked Brian to confirm this but I believe his problem is caused by the Capa Frasca afcad having the state/province field of the afcad properties set to Sardinia. I have just realised that FS9 thin...
by Firebird
24 Jul 2008, 21:59
Topic: Looking For F-14
Replies: 6
Views: 445

Hey Dman,
Nick has said about as much as he can. The reason is not that we like keeping secrets its simply that we only talk about things when everything is all squared away and we know we can deliver what we promise.

Hopefully you will appreciate that our are motives are pure.