Search found 9389 matches

by Firebird
12 Jul 2008, 10:12
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: FS9 Installation Issue
Replies: 11
Views: 375

Well there might be some cities that didn't unpack properly, but it sounds more like that the west coast is not activated, maybe due to the interruption of the install. I have deleted all but the default scenery layers and created a cfg file for you. Use a compare proggy to check your first 38 layer...
by Firebird
11 Jul 2008, 20:09
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Installing MAIW packages in FSX
Replies: 356
Views: 30903

Hi Dave,
I am sorry that I can't help here as I don't have FSX installed. Hopefully somebody else will be able to though.
by Firebird
10 Jul 2008, 20:59

Dan, found this website which also lists the files on each disk which might make it easier to work out what is missing or has not been extracted. http://www.cat-tamer.com/flightsim/faq001.html
by Firebird
10 Jul 2008, 16:44

Well Dan, I haven't tried this myself but have a look at this page http://windowsitpro.com/article/articleid/81475/jsi-tip-8322-how-do-i-extract-a-cab-file-in-windows-xp-using-the-path-information-stored-in-the-cab-file.html It tells you how to use the command to expand the files. Now I don't know i...
by Firebird
06 Jul 2008, 09:52
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Italian Navy Harriers package by MAIW
Replies: 21
Views: 2102

OK Brian, I have checked the last flight your last saved flight and I am unable to see any reason why that would be causing the problem, not ruling it out just nothing obvious. This leads me to the the one last place that may have it. Your fs9.cfg file. Now a look at mine shows a section called Faci...
by Firebird
05 Jul 2008, 10:26

OK Brian, received and investigated. Now I agree that something is not quite right there, what it looks like is that somehow the Capa Fresca range has got saved in the .flt file that you are loading up, so instead of looking at Italy as a whole it is also storing the region and city, and therefore n...
by Firebird
05 Jul 2008, 10:05
Topic: FS Genesis
Replies: 5
Views: 211

Is that the one reduced from $124.79 to $39.95 or is there another offer that you are talking about?
by Firebird
04 Jul 2008, 19:23
Topic: German Air Force Eurofighter Package by MAIW
Views: 1235

Hi Sprocky, I still haven't had a chance to chat to Barry about this, however I shall tell you what I seem to recall about the original package smoke decision. The package was for the current Luftwaffe strength which is for the F-4F ICE upgraded planes. These had the upgraded smokeless engines. Now ...
by Firebird
04 Jul 2008, 19:08

Duplicate
by Firebird
04 Jul 2008, 19:07

Simply put, Brian. No I haven't received anything from neither email nor pm, but then again I noticed that I spelt hotmail wrong, so coulf you try again with the correct spelling.

If you worked out that it was an error and corrected it then i have no idea where it went.
by Firebird
03 Jul 2008, 15:41
Topic: Who volunteers to test a tool?
Replies: 10
Views: 476

Maybe not as yet, Martin, but its early. As I don't have FSX I would be useless to you. Sorry.
by Firebird
02 Jul 2008, 05:15
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Compatability
Replies: 7
Views: 475

Hi Adam, Firstly the packs by Dan are well worth installing, in fact you can trace the heritage of MAIW in them. Due to this fact, all subsequent MAIW packs have been designed with their existence in mind. You will notice that we have continued the theme by updating his SouthEast ANG package. There ...
by Firebird
01 Jul 2008, 16:24
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Nick's F15
Views: 833

Nick said that he released the C/D model as a pack, so the other models you will need to garner from the packages I mentioned above.
by Firebird
30 Jun 2008, 13:24

Brian, sorry to say that the attachment didn't reach me. I will pm you.
by Firebird
29 Jun 2008, 19:29

Brian,
Which email is that then? As i haven't received anything and as far as I know I don't have any email address published :? .
by Firebird
29 Jun 2008, 08:37

This you can alter but you will have to make a change to each aircraft entry. The engine is basically a propeller and after take off you see the image as static but it is not. To see it moving you have to alter a parm known as the prop_anim_ratio . Here is a code fragment to show you what I mean :- ...
by Firebird
28 Jun 2008, 20:49
Topic: German Air Force Eurofighter Package by MAIW
Views: 1235

OK, Jan. I do remember a discussion around this when the package was being developed but I will see what Barry wants to talk about before I go any further.
by Firebird
28 Jun 2008, 20:46

Ah, OK Brian that makes more sense.

As I read your post though it sounds that you load FS9, then select the base that you want to fly from and the slot that you want to start from, and then load the previous flight. Is this correct?
by Firebird
28 Jun 2008, 16:41
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Nick's F15
Views: 833

Hi, I don't believe has released it independently, I believe that it is only available in various packages. I think that to get the full range of models currently available you need to down three. the MAIW Lakenheath package, for the F-15C/D/E, the MAIW South East ANG package, for the F-15A/B, and t...
by Firebird
28 Jun 2008, 16:29

Hi Brian,
Can you clarify the problem please.
Do you mean that no matter which base you select to fly from the base title shows as "Capa Frasca Range Way Point" once selected , or the fact that you always see the base in the list of base options, or have I mis-read your comment completely?