The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 237 matches

by jetrange
25 Jan 2020, 18:01
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: AI Disappears after refueling
Replies: 8
Views: 1036

AI Disappears after refueling

Good Morning, I'm having this strange occurrence with AI traffic where after an AI aircraft has finished refueling, it disappears instead of pushing back. This was occurring on a parking spot connected to two taxi links. Does it have something to do with the version of ADE i'm using? Thank you, jetr...
by jetrange
24 Jan 2020, 02:01
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Augusta Wesland AW139
Replies: 111
Views: 16151

Re: Augusta Wesland AW139

I decided to make the MH-139A Grey Wolf, the variant the US Air Force ordered to replace the UH-1Ns. This is the Grey Wolf that was delivered to Eglin AFB for testing. It's not perfect, and it's probably not the correct model, but it's pretty close.
by jetrange
23 Jan 2020, 14:36
Topic: Maxwell AFB
Replies: 12
Views: 1403

Re: Maxwell AFB

Wait, I just found out that the paint kit for the C-130R is basically the same as the kit above. So I think I'll go with that instead, but thank you anyway.
by jetrange
23 Jan 2020, 12:31

I'm pretty sure that's what I need John. Thank you.
by jetrange
23 Jan 2020, 01:36

It actually isn't the model that I have a question about, though I think we could try out those mods. What I'm trying to figure out is how to make the texture details for the USAF Hercs because they have different details than the texture that's on the paint kit, which is one of the Canadian paints....
by jetrange
22 Jan 2020, 12:55

I don't entirely know, since I wasn't allowed to go onto the OTS grounds when I went there for Cadet Officer School. Here's the progress on the scenery, which includes a couple more buildings. I'm still having a problem with AI traffic disappearing after getting refueled. I'm also wondering on how I...
by jetrange
18 Jan 2020, 22:23

Maxwell AFB

Here's another scenery in the Montgomery area I've been working on: Maxwell AFB. It includes about the same amount of parking as the FS9 scenery, but it includes more buildings such as the Air Force Inn, where I stayed last year for Cadet Officer School, and the Officer Training School. It still nee...
by jetrange
18 Jan 2020, 01:59
Topic: Thoughts on the next project
Replies: 544
Views: 41362

Re: Thoughts on the next project

I also modified the ADE file for John Stinstrom's FSX scenery for North Island. It includes a lot more parking for the Seahawk squadrons, Berry Aviation, VR-57, USCBP, and VRC-30; the C-2 Squadron. There is also parking for other aircraft that visit North Island. I can let you have the file for the ...
by jetrange
16 Jan 2020, 22:40

I made a scenery of Point Mugu awhile ago and it has the parking for the Hawkeyes. It's already in the Hanger, but I can improve on it if you need me to.
by jetrange
16 Jan 2020, 00:07

Can you also try to put the Greyhounds in as well? Those are getting close to retirement as the Ospreys are almost in service.
by jetrange
15 Jan 2020, 22:11
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Hoogvliegers
Replies: 1
Views: 341

Hoogvliegers

There is a Dutch TV Series called Hoogvliegers (High Flyers) that came out on the 11th. It features both the RNLAF and the Arizona Air National Guard down in Tucson with their Vipers. I wish there were English subtitles because it looks really interesting. Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2...
by jetrange
14 Jan 2020, 23:21
Topic: The Navy's New Helicopter Trainer
Replies: 2
Views: 591

The Navy's New Helicopter Trainer

Leonardo won the Navy's contract for the Advanced Helicopter Training System Program to replace the old TH-57 Sea Rangers. The Helicopter is the TH-73A, a variant of the Augusta Westland AW119. https://the-drive.imgix.net/https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmes...
by jetrange
10 Jan 2020, 12:47
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Golden Knights Dash-8s
Replies: 2
Views: 600

Golden Knights Dash-8s

I didn't even know this until yesterday, but the US Army bought a Dash 8-300 to replace the Fokker C-31 Troopships for the Golden Knights back in 2017.

Could anyone paint this aircraft with the TFS model to replace the Troopships at Pope?
by jetrange
05 Jan 2020, 02:29
Topic: Maverick's Super Hornet
Views: 1250

Re: Maverick's Super Hornet

Here's how the paint looks in FSX:
by jetrange
04 Jan 2020, 14:39

Wow, that is looking really good as always! Thanks Mark.
by jetrange
02 Jan 2020, 15:41

Yeah, I don't know what I was saying. I've seen the above video and the other two trailers, and it does show Tom Cruise back-seating in the F model. I didn't know the F actually belonged to NAWDC. And I know I asked this before, but can anyone paint these two aircraft with the NBAI models? I wish I ...
by jetrange
01 Jan 2020, 15:20

Here's the F model with the same paint scheme:

I'm not entirely sure why an F is being used for the file. Inside shots maybe?
by jetrange
31 Dec 2019, 01:51

Maverick's Super Hornet

This is the F/A-18E that Maverick flies in "Top Gun: Maverick": https://i2.wp.com/theaviationist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Maverick_10_800.jpg?fit=800%2C504&ssl=1 Does anyone know which squadron this jet belongs to, what the serial number is, and could anyone try to paint it? They...
by jetrange
19 Dec 2019, 21:08
Topic: CMV-22B Osprey First Flight
Replies: 1
Views: 424

CMV-22B Osprey First Flight

The Navy's new COD has made its first flight:

https://theaviationist.com/2019/12/19/f ... 0bOdJ-A9Uw
by jetrange
19 Dec 2019, 19:48

I know I've asked this before, but maybe an E-2/C-2 as there aren't a lot of models for both types.