Search found 58 matches

by supernova48
24 Dec 2009, 01:57
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Nellis Air Force Base Package by MAIW: Part I
Replies: 94
Views: 7882

Re: Nellis Air Force Base Package by MAIW

Mike, I have not tried flying to the ranges as of yet. I only started LSV during day, dusk, dawn and night to see if it would start. (and it did in all four after loading missing Range textures). Process Monitor showed searching for the missing file MAIW_desert_road.bmp in several locations, then sh...
by supernova48
23 Dec 2009, 22:10

Mike,
Nice suggestion using Process Monitor. It told me it was looking for MAIW_desert_road.bmp when FS9 crashed. Turns out I must not have installed those textures originally from the range files. Scenery looks great day,dusk,dawn and night.

Thanks,
Ken
by supernova48
22 Dec 2009, 01:17

I am having the same problem as Ray. Except I have been able to load the scenery at night and during dawn. However any attempt to load during the day has resulted in FS9 crash after about 58% load during terrain. I think I have removed all conflicting scenery, but I'm still trouble shooting.

Ken
by supernova48
17 Mar 2009, 21:53
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Callsign
Replies: 8
Views: 372

Not intruding at all Mike. I'll be looking forward to MAIW's Grand Forks.

Ken
by supernova48
17 Mar 2009, 18:19

Well I have never put anything for download on AVSIM or any other site. I dont' remember all the libraries I used for this scenery. (I think I have about everyone available for EZ-Scenery/Instant Scenery, plus ones that are in other aurthor's scenery files). Again it is a work in progress and I coul...
by supernova48
17 Mar 2009, 16:08

Thanks again, I had your package but must have lost the callsigns moving FS9 to new computer. Anyway that fixes my KRDR. I did a new AFCAD with AFX and added some scenery with Instant Scenery using Google Earth as a guide. It is a work in progress. Your repaints and flight plans added life to the ra...
by supernova48
16 Mar 2009, 22:25

I thought I had that as well. I have all the repaints. Must have missed the callsign. I'll redownload and install.

Thanks,
Ken
by supernova48
16 Mar 2009, 16:55

Callsign

Anyone have "Raid" callsign for KC-135's out of Grand Forks?

Thanks,
Ken
by supernova48
23 Sep 2008, 02:50
Topic: 1-130th Attack Helicopter Battalion package by MAIW
Replies: 41
Views: 4374

Thanks Mike. I recently had to remove and reinstall FS9. I was pretty sure I backed up everything, however my EZ scenery objects folder got lost. I have been slowly rebuilding it but I know it is not complete. I will search for Carr's library and reload. Hopefully it will take care of the problem. T...
by supernova48
23 Sep 2008, 01:19
Topic: 1-130th Attack Helicopter Battalion package by MAIW
Replies: 41
Views: 4374

Great Helo package.

On the RDU custom scenery, I have no textures on the humvees, gas trucks, etc. Was there additional libraries needed??

Thanks,
Ken
by supernova48
29 Feb 2008, 22:01
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: ADC Alert Hangers
Replies: 11
Views: 688

Thanks for Holloman tip. I found them in the scenery and they fit perfectly.

Ken
by supernova48
29 Feb 2008, 19:30

Thanks,
I'll check Holloman AFB, I think I have that installed.

Ken
by supernova48
29 Feb 2008, 16:49

ADC Alert Hangers

Does anyone know where I can get some Air Force Base Alert hangers for EZ or Instant Scenery? Been searching my installed libraries and AVSIM but can't seem to find any.

Thanks in advance,
Ken
by supernova48
14 Oct 2007, 00:42
Topic: PAED Arresting Cables
Replies: 5
Views: 391

I have Sbuilder installed on my computer, but have never sat down and tried to design anything with it. I don't always have a lot of patience when trying to learn new things. I am working with EZScenery, but there are so many libraries and it is hard to find the items I want to install. I have done ...
by supernova48
13 Oct 2007, 04:21

Well I figured it might be FSDS. Nice job on those BAK-12's. Guess I should move on from EZScenery to Sbuilder.

Here are the new tail designs for the 132nd out of DSM.

Thanks again,
Ken
by supernova48
13 Oct 2007, 01:50

PAED Arresting Cables

I have downloaded the Elmendorf scenery. Excellent job again. You have added the arresting gear to the runways. What scenery program do you use to add that? I am interested in doing a scenery for DSM and would like to add those to the runway. On another subject, if anyone is doing a Midwest ANG pack...
by supernova48
02 Oct 2007, 14:55
Topic: Southeast ANG package by MAIW
Replies: 26
Views: 3103

Great ANG package. Where did you get the call sign SIMS for Missouri ANG C-130s. They come up to DSM a bunch and they use JESSE.

Ken
by supernova48
02 Oct 2007, 14:53
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: 2007 Gathering of Mustangs and Legends
Replies: 9
Views: 458

I talked to a Mustang pilot coming back from the show in Columbus. He said they had 92 P-51's there.

Ken