Ok, thx! I'll check your settings.
by YoYo
12 May 2021, 16:12
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: What an airport needs to be recognized by AI
Replies: 19
Views: 871

Re: What an airport needs to be recognized by AI

John I am playing with Tranquils repaint of your EC145 for the Caymans police and I have used VFR to 300' water runways and it looks ok. As its over water I dont want it to land. The tail down is very small for this helicopter and looks ok, it stops hovers and takes off again Gary So did you test &...
by YoYo
12 May 2021, 08:23

Re: What an airport needs to be recognized by AI

Firebird wrote: 12 May 2021, 08:08 Firstly, your idea has been used by MAIW for years. That is what a waypoint is. It is just that we mainly use it for spots in the air. Just have a look at them....
Thx.

Im still A.I. rookie :lol: . Ok so a runway is required, is there a minimum length for TnG, what length would be the best?
by YoYo
12 May 2021, 07:51

What an airport needs to be recognized by AI

Hello :smt006 , I use AI Flight Planner for AI traffic (and ADE for creating airports), I know that its impossible to do flight plan between points (in the air), only from Airport to Airport and with the start and finish. I have another idea with "hidden airports" (with transparent parts) ...
by YoYo
12 May 2021, 06:12
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: AI UH-1 Huey???
Replies: 23
Views: 3676

Re: AI UH-1 Huey???

Ok, maybe I misunderstood this post :) . I also prefer a shorter take off, yep, for me it looks a little like classic start, vertical lift its present but (what I wrote), it shows up after 750-800m I suppose.

Btw. So does it animation problem, not in aircraft cfg?
by YoYo
11 May 2021, 22:11
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Huey in Vietnam.
Replies: 12
Views: 1235

Re: Huey in Vietnam.

Follow A.I. :D

by YoYo
11 May 2021, 20:51

John Young wrote: 11 May 2021, 20:44 YoYo, which John are you referring to please?

John
I was thinking about You click of course. Did I write something wrong ? :oops:

Btw. for me the start was okay, however I agree, its a little long way, maybe 750-800 m.
by YoYo
11 May 2021, 20:14

Ok, Im near finish. I also solved yesterday's animation problems and everything is fine now. They are mins Hueys, converted from FS9 to P3Dv5. http://i.imgur.com/e8Igeakm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/duhfC4tm.jpg Coversion included: dds textures, some of tweaks also, new alphas for canopy ect, animations ...
by YoYo
11 May 2021, 14:57

Tried many times, cant mask it as it should. So I can't build FSX or P3D models. I don't know their mechanism at all. Yes, I know, but the rest of model is ok. Here its a problem. It looks like on the same place you use 2 parts, but the problem is that on the one you used different material settings...
by YoYo
11 May 2021, 12:36

New rotor effects (P3Dv5) + removed shadows from rotors, I changed also canopy glass.

by YoYo
11 May 2021, 07:30

And can you fill this gap (main, center part of rotor)? Looks strange (if you pause the sim and on screenshots). Its ok for STILL prop animation but for blurry here is a empty place.

Image Image

Thx. Models are awsome!
by YoYo
10 May 2021, 21:10
Topic: Traffic for copters (on skids)
Replies: 17
Views: 1125

Re: Traffic for copters (on skids)

Ok, finally it works for me, I changed parking place:

Also it needs some of tweeks for P3Dv5 still, Tomorrow I will finish it I hope.
by YoYo
10 May 2021, 18:28

Firebird wrote: 10 May 2021, 18:17 I think that those panels are green tinted glass, in real life. Somebody with more knowledge on the aircraft will be able to confirm.
Windows are correct, I wrote about this part for cutting lines - chisel (in English :) ?).
by YoYo
10 May 2021, 16:41

Mins, can you check this part, chisel on the top of Huey?

Looks like a bug ( https://militaryaiworks.com/forums/33/1 ... 39#p204039 )?

by YoYo
10 May 2021, 16:14

Thx John, I will look on this too. Edit: http://i.imgur.com/Qwr1AgTm.jpg I think its ok, connected (I miss something here?). Huey appears in the middle position. New updated for v5 version (box), I added pilots and boxes :) (small problem with head of gunner - direction and animation so I removed it...
by YoYo
10 May 2021, 14:22

How it looks with this (btw. great tool!):

I think now its ok, missing models are intentional but as I wrote, model disappears suddenly on ramp parking at start hour exactly (before start h it's present).
by YoYo
10 May 2021, 13:43

Thx Steve. So, I think you are talking about not AIAE but AIAE.NET version because I see info about "no update" for this my version what I took. Ok, I take AIAE.NET-Setup (from MAIW website: https://militaryaiworks.com/download-hangar/file-library/category/91-tools ) but here its unpacking...
by YoYo
10 May 2021, 11:54

Ok, here is my conversion to P3Dv5 (just one model - take BOX version) for tests if someone wants to test it in the flight and start issue .... (removed, see below)
by YoYo
10 May 2021, 10:58

I would do an error check on the huey with AI Aircraft Editor or equivalent at this point just in case there is a config issue. Thx. Installed, but Im not sure its ok or not: http://i.imgur.com/utyHPkZm.jpg Edit. I noticed here no air file, but its present in the folder, will check again <--- ok, m...