The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 880 matches

by hawk_sh
11 Dec 2021, 17:55
Forum: MKAI
Topic: Mig-29 all versions
Replies: 130
Views: 19412

Re: Mig-29 all versions

smoke effects of the SBAI-Mig-29 added

light.5 = 2, -51.70, -2.80, -1.200, fx_AIsmoke_TRD
light.6 = 2, -51.70, 2.80, -1.200, fx_AIsmoke_TRD

by hawk_sh
30 Nov 2021, 17:02
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: South Korea Black Hawks
Replies: 16
Views: 1361

Re: South Korea Black Hawks

You might also want to check the HH-60P South Korea AF and UH-60L South Korea Army repaints.
It looks like the ambient occlusion layer was omitted when saving the files.
There are no shadows or other details.
by hawk_sh
07 Nov 2021, 19:09
Forum: MKAI
Topic: Mig-29 all versions
Replies: 130
Views: 19412

Re: Mig-29 all versions

Hi Miljan,

Thank you for your excellent Mig-29 models.

I am having a lot of fun with them.

After installing the recent update I discovered that the parking radius of these updated models is 16m instead of 9m as before.

Is suppose this was not intended?
by hawk_sh
04 Nov 2021, 17:56
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: runway edge light effect
Replies: 8
Views: 508

Re: runway edge light effect

John, I had a look at this navlight. It is quite small and not very intense. I will probably use one of the default light effects and try to modify the size and color for my needs. What is the performance impact of each effect? Is each light effect equivalent to one drawcall? I will probaby end up w...
by hawk_sh
03 Nov 2021, 15:26

Have you tried the default fx_navwhih.fx file? Alternatively an Obs light, but rename the file and change the colour to what you want. Unless you want the lights on all the time, use the effect parameters box in ADE when you place it, to specify dawn/dusk/night/day. You will need two placements for...
by hawk_sh
03 Nov 2021, 08:34

Can you not set edge lights in the ADE runway lights properties Hartwig? Yes, I know this, but this does not do what I want to achieve. The runway itself is only a few feet wide and is placed on an apron that is much wider - like an overlay of a helicopter AFCAD. I want the runway edge light effect...
by hawk_sh
02 Nov 2021, 21:12

runway edge light effect

I am looking for a way to manually add runway edge lights via ADE for example.

There is no need for edge light objects.

I just want the edge light effects (like the default edge lights).

Any ideas?
by hawk_sh
02 Jul 2021, 14:00
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Thoughts on the next project
Replies: 544
Views: 41417

Re: Thoughts on the next project

for USN/USMC: A-6/EA-6 Intruder/Prowler A-7 Corsair (with folding wings) for the Royal Navy: the Fairy Gannet with its several variants - it also has contra-rotating props and an interesting double-wingfold. This would complete the FAA's late 1970s air wing with the Buccaneers, Phantoms and Sea King...
by hawk_sh
17 May 2021, 13:17
Topic: Agusta Westland Wildcat
Replies: 56
Views: 5579

Re: Agusta Westland Wildcat

John, I loaded the files in ADE. The placement information for the FAA museum and two large hangars is included in both files EGDY_JYAI_Museum_OBJ.bgl and EGDY_ADE9_BC_OBJ.bgl The placement information for the control tower is included in both files EGDY_JYAI_custom_objects_OBJ.bgl and EGDY_ADE9_BC_...
by hawk_sh
16 May 2021, 19:12
Topic: Agusta Westland Wildcat
Replies: 56
Views: 5579

Re: Agusta Westland Wildcat

Thank you John for this wonderful package.

In FS9 there is a small issue,
The control tower, the FAA museum and the two large hangars next to the FAA museum are duplicate and the objects are slightly shifted.
by hawk_sh
09 Apr 2021, 16:51
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Seaking Reloaded
Replies: 54
Views: 5155

Re: Seaking Reloaded

Yes, the Ark Royal Task Force package is a few months younger.

Well, this is not a problem for me since I usually check for duplicates when installing new stuff.

I just brought this up here to avoid unnecesarry support threads in the future because of this.
by hawk_sh
09 Apr 2021, 15:37

Hi John, thank you for making the Seakings and the scenery availabe. I will try to have a detailed look at the package later the evening. One note regarding the HMS Ark Royal: Looking at the coordinates this is the same scenery as in the HMS Ark Royal Task force package, but with a differerent traff...
by hawk_sh
07 Apr 2021, 14:55
Topic: Dans bits & bobs
Replies: 456
Views: 43212

Re: Dans bits & bobs

I have a Mendig scenery by Hartmut Grundt.

The file name is MENDIG_ETHM.exe.

I downloaded it in 2008 however I do not know where I got this from.
by hawk_sh
07 Apr 2021, 14:52

Well it may not be the only place with them but they were in JYs Sea King and Sea Harrier Ops pack back in 2015. I am only aware of John's Ark Royal Task Force package which includes Sea Harriers and Merlins but no Seakings. Then there is the maiw_raf_sea_kings_new_models package which includes the...
by hawk_sh
03 Mar 2021, 19:15
Topic: JYAI Jet Provost and Strikemaster
Replies: 172
Views: 18154

Re: JYAI Jet Provost and Strikemaster

I suppose "white trees" means missing textures?
by hawk_sh
27 Feb 2021, 16:46

Thanks John. Now the picture becomes clearer. I was able to move the whole AFCAD layout but the hangars still did not match. The AFCAD seemed to be slightly rotated too. Now that you said that this AFCAD file is from FSX it is clear why. I am thinking about adapting this AFCAD file to lign up with y...
by hawk_sh
27 Feb 2021, 12:12
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Redux Bro.
Replies: 2
Views: 430

Re: Redux Bro.

Thank you very much mins.
by hawk_sh
27 Feb 2021, 12:10

Thank you for your answer John.
It looks the same for me.
I had actually read your comments in the manual regarding the age of this scenery.
It was just my impression that you might have accidently slightly shifted the AFCAD layout when adding the parking spots.
by hawk_sh
26 Feb 2021, 19:24

Hi John, I just installed your Jet Provosts into FS9. Nice little aeroplanes. Thank you very much for this package. There seems to be a problem with the Finningley scenery. It looks like the complete AFCAD file is shifted in relation to the scenery objects. The large hangars do not align with the ap...
by hawk_sh
22 Feb 2021, 16:01
Topic: John's Junk
Replies: 132
Views: 15932

Re: John's Junk

Hi John,
your PC-6 model and the paint schemes looks really nice.

I am just wondering and please excuse my dumb question but you are aware that there are already two PC-6 AI models for FS9?

The Swiss and the Austrian paint schemes are available for one of these models since 2009.