Search found 35 matches

by SJCarline
16 Apr 2009, 22:58
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Cool pix of me flying next to one of the ai's
Replies: 0
Views: 243

Cool pix of me flying next to one of the ai's

Cool pix of me flying next to one of the ai's http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr351/SJCarline/?action=view&current=Rightwingglove.jpg http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr351/SJCarline/?action=view&current=Cockpitf15b52.jpg http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr351/SJCarline/?action=view&a...
by SJCarline
15 Apr 2009, 23:48
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Military AI in flight
Replies: 32
Views: 1306

Well when you go from a comercial airport like o'hare/Kord and theres so much traffic it takes you 30 mins to get off the ground to a military airport and things arnt moving lol, but Something cool i did encounter using the maiw software today was while flying south east over AK in thee f-18 blue an...
by SJCarline
15 Apr 2009, 21:09

lol so while waiting for my pos satalite internet to upload a screen shot of the other aircraft i went back to check it out (now like is like 10-15 mins later) the aircraft next to mine is now inhabited with a person has started its engines and now has a red tag above it and it says "lockheed f...
by SJCarline
15 Apr 2009, 18:28

hill abf just because its in utah I like flying low level flight paterns in military jets through az ut and co There's planes parked there a bunch of i think f-15's but they don't take off like ever lol. maybe some one could either teach me how to make\edit flight plans for the ai traffic or just ma...
by SJCarline
15 Apr 2009, 14:22

oops duplicate post
by SJCarline
15 Apr 2009, 14:22

I never said it was missing just that I couldn't get it to work. maiw packages 1-24 i think use the installer from the world of ai site and those are the ones I can't get working, I'm starting to think its just an issue with my pc lmao. Um I got hill afb maxwell afb luke afb and a few others that ju...
by SJCarline
14 Apr 2009, 16:33

Done and Done no more errors but it would seem the only airports with parked and moving aircraft are the ones that came with thier own installer, like hill and maxwell i had to use the installer from world of ai but I just got a bunch that installed themselves and they work fine
by SJCarline
14 Apr 2009, 15:00

ok after removing all that there are no more erorrs but still no aircraft at maxwell or hill afb
by SJCarline
14 Apr 2009, 13:56

While I'm Positive that deleting the exctra sim spots will fix my error issue I still saved all my aircraft.cfg's before hand. real quick tho i know the first ones the b373's were dup. but the c130's all technically have different names just everything before the last set of numbers is the same like...
by SJCarline
13 Apr 2009, 23:26

well that makes sence then lmao here's a list of problems that it found Duplicate use of sim title: WoA_AIA_B737W_USAF_DC_ANG_201 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\MAIW\WoA_AIA_B737_W - [fltsim.0] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Si...
by SJCarline
13 Apr 2009, 15:02

Yeah but It didn't fix them. They arn't identical aircraft like the name of them is the same up to the last few charachters for instance WoA_HTAI_C-130H_RCH_XX_142_84-0208 identical to WoA_HTAI_C-130H_RCH_XX_142_84-0212 The last two digits are different in the first it ends with 08 and the second 12
by SJCarline
13 Apr 2009, 00:11

ok I have done a full reinstall the only airport that has aircraft at all let alone parked now is Eielson AFB which I think was a full package not using the separate installer. I followed the installing maiw in fsx to the letter selected day for the time of day and monday for the day of the week use...
by SJCarline
12 Apr 2009, 12:47

yes there were aircraft named like that (remember I'm running FSX so its my simobjects>aircraft Folder) and i understand the flight plan stuff thats why i tried changing the time to day and different day's of the week but there are still no combat jets on the ground let alone any of them moving. Sin...
by SJCarline
12 Apr 2009, 05:10

ok in my military ai works folder its like this

...\Military AI Works

Folder:USA

Subfolders:
Boeing e6b
USAF
Dyess AFB
Elmendorf AFB
Hill AFB
Langley AFB
Maxwell AFB
USAF - ANG Seaboard
Voice Packs

folder:USAF

Subfolders:
Boeing E3
Eielson AFB
F-117A
Robins AFB

Folder:USN_USMC_C-130s
by SJCarline
12 Apr 2009, 04:19

Military AI in flight

K I tried to search the forums but I'm bad at searching, never know what to type in the box. Anywhoo 1.) at all the AFB's I install or use there are only cargo planes on them, are they're combat planes like f-15's or f-16's or anything supossed to be there? 2) They never leave the ground they just s...