The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 6059 matches

by MIKE JG
17 Nov 2006, 22:42
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Diversion - Joint Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training
Replies: 21
Views: 1632

We discussed doing a compete USAF training package for each of the bases, since there is a dedicated AI T-37 currently undergoing testing and an AI only T-38 model being developed. Combo that with HT's BE400/T-1 Jayhawk model and you have all but the T-6 II for AI aircraft packages. That would be fa...
by MIKE JG
15 Nov 2006, 22:56
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: White Rocket
Replies: 58
Views: 3375

Looks fantastic Jake !
by MIKE JG
11 Nov 2006, 00:52
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: 11AM Pause to Remember - Remembrance Day
Replies: 3
Views: 246

Amen to that, we will never forget.
by MIKE JG
06 Nov 2006, 22:04
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: HICKAM C-17 PACKAGE BY MAIW
Replies: 36
Views: 4082

Maybe I've missed something, but looking at the AFCAD I noticed that the C17 parking spots do not match with the info provided by P3_Super_Bee here ?! Any reason for this? Greg Greg, Welcome to the forums. Unfortunetly the AFCADs are a compromise between the real world and FS2004 world. The initial...
by MIKE JG
05 Nov 2006, 00:01

Thanks for the feedback. Yes it is Dan B's original work as the "template" for the readme's. Big thanks to Dan for allowing us to use his work.
by MIKE JG
04 Nov 2006, 16:04

I would like some feedback on the Readme.htm file that we are using for installation instructions.

Is the format ok for those who installed this package and do you like that format or something simpler would be better?
by MIKE JG
04 Nov 2006, 05:10

Yes it will matter. This is one issue that we really can't prevent as it is impossible to cover all the different setups that an individual user might have on their system. What you will have to do is check the PHNL afcad that you are using and see what kind of parking spots you have available for t...
by MIKE JG
23 Oct 2006, 22:23
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: White Rocket
Replies: 58
Views: 3375

Yes!!!! I was hoping someone was working on a T-38, thank you for the hard work, it's looking good so far.

:smt038
by MIKE JG
22 Oct 2006, 02:30
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Military Scenery Objects
Replies: 9
Views: 1093

I believe that the program that I use, SBuilder has the ability to place objects from a pre-made library, whether it be E-Z Scenery objects, FSDS objects, GMax objects, whatever, at will with the ability to scale them in size as well. Can someone confirm this, I'll have to look at the SBuilder docs ...
by MIKE JG
20 Oct 2006, 16:08
Topic: MAIW Military Video Collection
Replies: 487
Views: 69979

I'll start by moving some videos over. Originally posted by reconmercs: This is what happens when Navy Squadron gets bored http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkYqL9n7vo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqaWdkdFb3Y Originally posted by Stewart Pearson Low Flying - Harrier Style http://www.metro.co.uk/home...
by MIKE JG
20 Oct 2006, 16:02
Topic: MAIW Military Video Collection
Replies: 487
Views: 69979

MAIW Military Video Collection

In here you will find some outstanding military videos that our members have shared with us.
by MIKE JG
20 Oct 2006, 15:59
Topic: OMG LMAO!!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 661

Nice.......... :lol:
by MIKE JG
16 Oct 2006, 01:39
Topic: Osan AB Package by MAIW
Replies: 46
Views: 5335

Eric, There's always going to be room for improvement. But after all this is freeware. Some of us settle for less realism than others, no biggie, that's just how it is. As always with a volunteer group we have to accept whatever our volunteers produce. As we all know flightplanning is a tedious proc...
by MIKE JG
15 Oct 2006, 01:22
Topic: Osan AB Package by MAIW
Replies: 46
Views: 5335

ok, applied scenery, now are some HAS's meant to be white? Merlin, I asked the same thing this morning, doesn't seem to look right, but low and behold a quick check with Google Earth of Osan AB and sure enough, they are white. Not sure what the thinking behind that is, maybe cuts down on the intern...
by MIKE JG
25 Sep 2006, 23:23
Topic: C-141
Views: 701

Yea frames per second would equal about 1........... :D
by MIKE JG
25 Sep 2006, 17:49
Topic: C-141
Views: 701

Yep and the AI C-141 becomes the first military AI model to be officially retired.............Instead of going to the boneyard it gets a permanet place in the "trash" folder. :)
by MIKE JG
31 Aug 2006, 23:28
Topic: Do I see what I think I see........
Replies: 4
Views: 417

Do I see what I think I see........

Check out McConnel AFB, Kansas with Google Earth. Look on the west side of the field. Look for an all white 747-400, you can just make out the winglets from the shadow. Isn't that the Airborne Laser aircraft?? Look closely at the nose, again the shadow gives a hint as well. I just went through many ...
by MIKE JG
19 Aug 2006, 15:35
Topic: Outsourcing: Even the tanker fleet isn't exempt.....
Replies: 17
Views: 1141

Outsourcing: Even the tanker fleet isn't exempt.....

Check out this link Outsourcing Tankers

Well I guess it's no different then using a company like Evergreen or Atlas to haul military cargo around.