Search found 165 matches

by Dinga69
22 Mar 2013, 23:27
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: AI Aircraft Editor - planned update
Replies: 264
Views: 14421

Re: AI Aircraft Editor - planned update

Love the new features - will have to download some aircraft to test the whitelist fully, but great how it's implemented!! The remove comments seems to work fine - should a .owl file be generated as a backup when deleting comments from configs with the backup option selected or are you confident this...
by Dinga69
11 Mar 2013, 22:35

Over to the master then - Martin? :D
by Dinga69
11 Mar 2013, 22:09

Hey - purely by chance, I created this same situation earlier and it was my own doing. After analysing a single folder and closing the editor - I renamed the folder! Same error, and navigation was possible, but that was all - no ability to analyse anything. Closed the editor, renamed the folder back...
by Dinga69
10 Mar 2013, 19:26

Mail sent - time to eat now :D
by Dinga69
10 Mar 2013, 18:48

Yes, and maybe previously too. It seems to be limited to a few GA(General Aviation) folders only too! Some with many aircraft, some with just a few. As a possible idea, all my checkboxes are checked except 3; atc_airlines found count, atc_defined in and atc_airlines unknown. i know these folders hav...
by Dinga69
10 Mar 2013, 17:42

OK - that appears to have fixed that problem, here's the next. Firstly, I've read contrary reports about the maximum amount of aircraft allowed in a cfg/texture. So one of these is above that figure, one below - I can't see any errors, but they've been picked up on an error scan. This was prior to l...
by Dinga69
10 Mar 2013, 13:16

Ok folder sent with a bit of a write up. In addition to what I've written, I have done another full validate(not error search) and thrown up another load of unused models! So, back to stripping back - but it will be a lean mean AI machine when all is done!!
by Dinga69
10 Mar 2013, 12:43

Hi Martin - Firstly, Can I upload the folder here? I've .rar'd the whole folder and it's 500kb - or send it to you via email? There are a couple of other issues to discuss regarding full validations, which I'll get onto later as I'm running a full validate just AGAIN :lol: But - I'm quite happy test...
by Dinga69
10 Mar 2013, 09:51

I've been using AIAed for a few days now and come across something else which I spotted by chance. I've been stripping unused models out of my installation and found this. Bit of background first. I'm also removing texture subfolders and found one aircraft with only 2 textures using 1 model(checked ...
by Dinga69
08 Mar 2013, 09:34

New features working perfectly here - thanks again!! I noticed on AIG forum, someone had a problem with updating.Something similar happened here, but didn't realise it at the time. All is working perfectly now. But what happened was after downloading the very first updated .exe and running web updat...
by Dinga69
07 Mar 2013, 21:44

Bingo!! It works - full screen and normal!! Now, may I suggest an addition? The validate aircraft window with the progress box stays uppermost (ie on top of the main window) and secondly, the addition of a stop button! The only way to stop validating just now is to close the program. Maybe not so im...
by Dinga69
07 Mar 2013, 08:32

Ok - I tried your settings and still same problem 80% of the time - However, if I do a single aircraft folder validate, followed by a full scan, this does not happen! Another thing I've noticed, is from Daryl's screenshot, the Model Viewer button is different, mine is the Draken - am I missing somet...
by Dinga69
06 Mar 2013, 22:53

Hi Martin, I've already tried your suggestion of removing the first folder - the problem moved to the next folder - and so on. My AI configs are pretty much stripped down to essential entries, and I've pasted the first line from the first folder below. I'm starting to think it's probably a mismatch ...
by Dinga69
06 Mar 2013, 14:31
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Blackburn Buccaneer
Replies: 129
Views: 8068

Re: Blackburn Buccaneer

Totally agree - I tried Mike's, they look more like the beefed up Spey versions, have the option of RHWR or standard fin and, as you say, more loadouts, just no wingfold which is the biggie for a carrier---- MIKE??? Anyway, I'd best shut up as this is going off topic of John's lovely Buccaneers!!
by Dinga69
06 Mar 2013, 12:14

Daryl - have you got a new AFCAD for the Ark Royal, or is it the one supplied with the parking codes changed? Mine's currently got the FMAI FG1s at the back of the flightdeck(as I've seen in photo's), and I've removed the static Buccaneers on the starboard side with the hope of putting these lovely ...
by Dinga69
06 Mar 2013, 10:34

Done more testing window maximized and normal using this path C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft with various combinations (errors only/all aircraft/Report no aircraft check/uncheck) - bug still there. I even tried removing the first folder in the list to see if that helped...
by Dinga69
06 Mar 2013, 08:55

Ok - I've tried in vain to break it but all the runtime errors seem to be fixed for me. Thanks for the model viewer exe - it works like a charm. One minor bug. Occaisionally when selecting a full validation, a report pops up immediately for the first aircraft in the list, the validation continues, b...
by Dinga69
05 Mar 2013, 23:11

Hi Martin - will test the latest version tomorrow, but for your info. nVidia Inspector is a tool that allows you to set individual profiles for different 3D applications such as different levels of antialiasing, texture filtering etc. It alows far more tweaks than the nVidia control panel that comes...
by Dinga69
05 Mar 2013, 08:55

Hi Martin Having read the above posts, I tried Daryl's suggestion, but still had the 384 error. Also when opening other windows from within the program (for example - 'confugure data grid columns'), the same error occurs. This only seems to happen with a maximized window at 1024 x768. Here's what I'...
by Dinga69
04 Mar 2013, 09:59

Wow!!! Not only am I impressed with how these look - incredible!! It's also the speed at which you make and paint these packages! Top stuff and well done!!!