The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 165 matches

by Trevytt2004
19 Jul 2013, 16:51
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: AI Approach and Landing Speed
Replies: 8
Views: 742

Re: AI Approach and Landing Speed

Wondering if these parameters would also be responsible for the landing distance. I'm finding that the kc-135s are able to stop way to quickly. Maybe the breaking parameter could be tweaked to allow for a longer rollout.
by Trevytt2004
16 Jul 2013, 00:25
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Offutt World Wide Travel Services
Replies: 18
Views: 942

Re: Offutt World Wide Travel Services

There was i gardening away at the south west end of EGUN(RAF Mildenhall), planting grass, fixing the fence blah blah blah, when i looked up......had to move my wheelbarrow and tools off the taxiway as RC-135W came round the corner. Inconsiderate pilot wouldn't wait for me either.....ran right over m...
by Trevytt2004
14 Jul 2013, 17:48
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Offutt Air Force Base Support Thread
Replies: 40
Views: 3903

Re: Offutt Air Force Base Support Thread

Look inside the Military AI Works folder for the bonus model. There are no flight plans for it, only model and textures for now. The model is based on what few pictures are available of it for now. When better images surface, it can be made 100% accurate at that time. Excellent!!!!!!!!! Any chance ...
by Trevytt2004
12 Jul 2013, 21:08
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: RAF Mildenhall v2 FSX anyone?
Replies: 37
Views: 2924

Re: RAF Mildenhall v2 FSX anyone?

OK.....just wanted to put up some comparison shots with the basic Mildenhall, placed into fsx with the fs9 trees removed and then the same view with the new trees, grass(still wip), fences etc. My fps do get a hit, but in fairness.....I'm running fsx with a whole load of other stuff in the backgroun...
by Trevytt2004
05 Jul 2013, 14:01
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Aircraft Container Manager
Replies: 22
Views: 1386

Re: Aircraft Container Manager

You managed to get it working in win7 64bit?

mine never ran on that platform.........will see if i have the files around somewhere......
by Trevytt2004
28 Jun 2013, 02:51

Looking good, Trev! Is that grass from ORBX as well? Hey there Greg, yes the grass is from orbx and so far I have nearly all the taxi way areas planted up with not too noticeable hit on fps, credit really goes to how well orbx created there grass obj. files. Even have animated grass on top of those...
by Trevytt2004
22 Jun 2013, 13:36
Topic: Latest Mountain Home and SJ AFB
Replies: 1
Views: 326

Re: Latest Mountain Home and SJ AFB

Just installed the sceneries and have no F-15E's at either bases.....very strange.

Seem to have KC-135s...

Investigating further

Trev
by Trevytt2004
21 Jun 2013, 00:50

Great job, the grass actually adds to the scenery. Thanks Chris, The grass really does make this scenery jump out at you....but, there will be a fps hit with the amount of grass i'm starting to add in. For the people with high end rigs, maybe not so much of an issue, but i'm going to see if i can g...
by Trevytt2004
20 Jun 2013, 15:27

Work continues.......the groundsmen have gone on strike and the grass appears to be growing......... https://imageshack.com/scaled/medium/198/is2s.jpg https://imageshack.com/scaled/medium/211/qlaq.jpg https://imageshack.com/scaled/medium/547/s050.jpg The grass file will be removable to help with fps...
by Trevytt2004
09 Jun 2013, 20:23

RedBaronAaron wrote:Although saying that i was tempted by ORBX England, but is it easy to add custom airports like Mildenhall?
Yep.....just make sure they are higher up the priority list.

Trev
by Trevytt2004
09 Jun 2013, 20:19

Trev did you get any further with this? Was flying here the other day but looks a bit more dead without tree's or the fences, they really add to it! Was thinking if i downloaded one of these freeware airports surely i would get the tree's you have there? http://www.fullterrain.com/freeware.html You...
by Trevytt2004
17 May 2013, 23:28
Topic: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
Replies: 342
Views: 13660

Re: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

Guys, thanks for both your replies. Reason I'm asking is because I'm doing the fences for a fsx version of the recently released mildenhall package. So far I've replaced all the trees in and around the base, albeit with orbx england trees, so unless you have ftx uk eng installed the trees won't appe...
by Trevytt2004
17 May 2013, 02:59
Topic: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
Replies: 342
Views: 13660

Re: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

fishlips wrote:
1.jpg

May i ask what scenery is that.....i'm hoping MAIW related.....

all the best

Trev
by Trevytt2004
01 May 2013, 21:37

wow! Looks really impressive, You've not only replaced the normal tree's but you have added more!!! I take it you added the cars also? Would be really happy to take a copy from you with the default tree's when its done, if that would be OK! have you decided whether your adding ACG fences? or just d...
by Trevytt2004
01 May 2013, 02:28

Ok.....a few pics to show whats been going on my end. The trees and fences at the moment are all from orbx, as i have orbx england. Once i've done this version, oh and the trees and the fences and the additional ground markings will all be in separate bgls for ease of removal and helping to maintain...
by Trevytt2004
28 Apr 2013, 19:40

Yea the Tree's I managed to remove easily, the ones what where within another BGL were the problem but after some looking about I managed to remove those also. I did find a libary of tree's some time ago called Tree x ( http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=9378895&page=3 ) not sure ...
by Trevytt2004
23 Apr 2013, 15:39

Hello Trev, Sounds like this is coming along nicely for you, I do not use ORBX so when I can get around to it i'm just going to have to add some tree's from one of my own libraries, do use Treescape so I probably will try use some of there tree's! Fences I don't even know where to begin with! The t...
by Trevytt2004
15 Apr 2013, 17:09

Ok, for some reason, I cannot edit my last post......so... I have started adding trees and fences to the field. Using instant scenery2. The tree files i'm using are from the orbx uk scenery, so when finished, they'll only be viewable for people with orbx installed. If anyone has any other tree recom...
by Trevytt2004
10 Apr 2013, 16:26

Wondering if there has been any success with the trees and fences so far. I had a look in ade to see if the fs9 fence placement and tree objects could be seen, but could not see these files....i remember some time back that i could have sworn i had a proggy similar to ade that did display fs9 object...
by Trevytt2004
27 May 2010, 02:21
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI landing distance advice...
Replies: 23
Views: 1061

Re: AI landing distance advice...

Valid point made Kungfuman. Ar Grantley Adams, there is one exist right down by the terminals......and when a little island hopping dash 8 lands, it is so annoying to watch it slooooooowwwwwllllly taxi to the exit. This is why i started experimenting......also the tonkas at ACG's Marham kind of get ...