The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 165 matches

by Trevytt2004
29 Mar 2019, 18:08
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: RAF mildenhall
Replies: 39
Views: 6467

Re: RAF mildenhall

Let us know how that goes Trev. I'm pretty busy myself right now so not much time to test any theories, but if you find anything I'd be happy to update the Mildenhall AFD in Matrix Europe. Having some success...removed all the nodes along the runway...including midway taxi point and all aircraft la...
by Trevytt2004
28 Mar 2019, 19:29
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Aircraft not departing
Replies: 11
Views: 871

Re: Aircraft not departing

does the scenery have active working AI already....so we know the runway is linked etc
by Trevytt2004
28 Mar 2019, 19:10
Topic: Aircraft not departing
Views: 871

Re: Aircraft not departing

a number of reasons can cause this....are you looking at the aircraft on the correct day....and the exact correct time..remember flight plans are sometimes created in Zulu time. also if viewing...make sure youre not parked in its way on a taxi way it needs....
by Trevytt2004
27 Mar 2019, 15:13

Let us know how that goes Trev. I'm pretty busy myself right now so not much time to test any theories, but if you find anything I'd be happy to update the Mildenhall AFD in Matrix Europe. Having some success...removed all the nodes along the runway...including midway taxi point and all aircraft la...
by Trevytt2004
27 Mar 2019, 01:15
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JYAI C-130J Specials
Replies: 714
Views: 72809

Re: JYAI C-130J Specials

John, Looking good, just one question When do you find time to eat and sleep? Gavin John doesn't sleep....he's not human....he's a machine...constantly plugged into the mains... looking awesome John...the nose looks just right and really pleased the see the mildenhall birds are to be included. Trev
by Trevytt2004
26 Mar 2019, 03:44
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: MAIW West Coast ANG
Views: 1585

Re: MAIW West Coast ANG

looking sweet
by Trevytt2004
25 Mar 2019, 18:29

Hi Trev, I'll check that as I like to just spot planes for the time being, busy with life in general otherwise. I'll take a peek at the afcad as well. Cheers, Spotting is what I do at these sceneries....park myself somewhere along the active and watch what I used to see when I lived in the UK and d...
by Trevytt2004
19 Mar 2019, 16:43

And there it was, with all the tankers :-) I've been trying to get to the MAIW staff lately, but I fail on the PM stuff. Forgive me in general for not taking contact. And kudos for making a damned good job with those stubborn fire extinguishers an engine covers and so on. At least I made my part wi...
by Trevytt2004
16 Mar 2019, 20:09
Topic: FSX Battle of Britain
Replies: 170
Views: 7378

Re: FSX Battle of Britain

…...…...…..Lord :smt100 us all....
by Trevytt2004
16 Mar 2019, 19:27
Topic: FSX Battle of Britain
Replies: 170
Views: 7378

Re: FSX Battle of Britain

BOAF, What you are trying to achieve of going back to the 1940's really...is impossible as youd have to disable every airfield in the default UK scenery. This in itself is a very laborious task, then to have period looking sceneries with a hangar duplicated on lord knows how many airfields across th...
by Trevytt2004
13 Mar 2019, 11:36
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW MGAI Boeing xC-135 Family Conversion Support
Replies: 21
Views: 2114

Re: MAIW MGAI Boeing xC-135 Family Conversion Support

T., let me try to respond to your feedback: - The amount of tail stand / cargo door models being spawned is also controlled by the flight plan so you could alter it with AI Flight Planner. - The cargo door models only have the cargo door open during the pre flight / post flight phase (same as the c...
by Trevytt2004
13 Mar 2019, 05:56
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Thoughts on the next project
Replies: 544
Views: 41342

Re: Thoughts on the next project

Whatever floats your boat will always be the best way forward. Personally...id love to see an updated B-1B. Nicks was great for the day....but would love a JY version. Always do what you feel will give you pleasure and not be the source of too much stress...this is afterall….a hobby. all the best an...
by Trevytt2004
12 Mar 2019, 21:05
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW MGAI Boeing xC-135 Family Conversion Support
Replies: 21
Views: 2114

Re: MAIW MGAI Boeing xC-135 Family Conversion Support

Not sure if its a model related error but at EGUN...im not seeing any tail stand or cargo door models with tail stand or door visible even tho the specific aircraft in the cfg entry has the correct model defined....also..maybe related...but aircraft when landing are passing the central turn offs rol...
by Trevytt2004
11 Mar 2019, 19:05
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: FSX SP2 wont install
Replies: 38
Views: 1640

Re: FSX SP2 wont install

reading thru all this makes me convinced this is a registry issue...I seem to recall years ago I faced a similar issue..cant remember if it was sp2...but after deciding to reinstall from scratch...I had real issues reinstalling fsx along with service packs. I was using fsx gold or whatever it was ca...
by Trevytt2004
11 Mar 2019, 18:28
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: USAF F15 48FW 75th Heritage Anniversary Scheme
Replies: 22
Views: 1707

Re: USAF F15 48FW 75th Heritage Anniversary Scheme

Many thanks for the update Mark...must say...rather disappointed that in real life they didn't choose to do a different scheme for the 'Cs.
Also...was wondering....how many people actually went to the google play store to see if your app was there....hahaha...I know I did.

all the best

Trev
by Trevytt2004
05 Mar 2019, 13:21
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: MAIW HTAI Lockheed C-141 Starlifter Conversion
Replies: 2
Views: 550

Re: MAIW HTAI Lockheed C-141 Starlifter Conversion

My C-141 works without issue... What id do is change an aircraft out of an already working fltplan and replace it with the c141 of choice. id put back theoriginal one you downloaded and place the one you converted to one side for the moment. I have lifters visiting egun regularly and parking in the ...
by Trevytt2004
05 Mar 2019, 13:14
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: USAF F15 48FW 75th Heritage Anniversary Scheme
Replies: 22
Views: 1707

Re: USAF F15 48FW 75th Heritage Anniversary Scheme

ConcordeBOAF. I highly recommend you have a good look around the main website here at MAIW. Many of your questions will be answered just by having a search around. The Lakenheath files....repaints and scenery are easily found but I urge you to FOLLOW THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS. The instructions are ve...
by Trevytt2004
21 Feb 2019, 00:15
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: Cannot get model viewer to work in AI aicraft editor
Replies: 24
Views: 2864

Re: Cannot get model viewer to work in AI aicraft editor

Martin...sent you a message...but it seems to happen with any aircraft...id do into one..say johns A-10...choose model viewer...model appears without any issues a couple of seconds later...click the animation tab to see what moves etc...then say I feel to look at another aircraft...instead of stoppi...
by Trevytt2004
20 Feb 2019, 15:47

quick update...
now crashes with
Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'TreeView'.

pressed send crash report so hopefully youll see
by Trevytt2004
20 Feb 2019, 14:13

Ive been watching this thread as I was experiencing some weird behaviours...followed the instruction to fully remove and reinstall and what seems to happen is that if you display an aircraft in the viewer and let it run its animations...if I then choose another aircraft...the fltsimx gen and other t...