The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 270 matches

by Ripcord
17 Sep 2016, 12:41
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: HM-14 Squadron's MH-53 Sea Dragons
Replies: 60
Views: 3629

Re: HM-14 Squadron's MH-53 Sea Dragons

Joe Coastie, I'd bitch at you if I didn't already hold you in such high regard. Let's get some proper instructions added in this download, please!!! As it is, every other moron out there like me will be spending an hour of their quiet SAT am time searching for clues. Thanks for doing this. I wouldn'...
by Ripcord
05 Sep 2016, 12:37
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: JAX and Cecil Jacksonville Florida
Replies: 4
Views: 1073

Re: JAX and Cecil Jacksonville Florida

Woog, did you ever manage to reposition this? I was going to take a look at converting this, but I noticed this thread and I wanted to see if it had already been done.
by Ripcord
30 Aug 2016, 12:10
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Naval Station Norfolk
Replies: 75
Views: 8293

Re: Naval Station Norfolk

It will be AI ships only. Might work fine in FS9.

Would really love to see this project with Chambers field especially happen, but hopefully there will be an option to deactivate the static ships.
by Ripcord
30 Aug 2016, 03:43
Topic: Naval Station Norfolk
Replies: 75
Views: 8293

Re: Naval Station Norfolk

clickclickdoh wrote:Sadly, the author of this project hasn't posted in almost two years. But I hear rumor that there may be something else in the works.
There is this:

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/thread ... it.434697/
by Ripcord
28 Aug 2016, 14:05
Topic: MAIW Scenery Library Objects not appearing in P3Dv2.4
Replies: 17
Views: 1732

Re: MAIW Scenery Library Objects not appearing in P3Dv2.4

I can convert all but 4 objects. Those 4 just won't load. If you want I can send you what I have so far.
by Ripcord
27 Aug 2016, 18:32

Hi Ripcord, Any chance you would be willing to assist with converting John Stinstrom's "European Military Objects Library" for use with FSX/P3D. Regards Brian Greg So I wanted to ask if this is also in the works? I am having problems with 4-5 objects in this library, cannot load them at a...
by Ripcord
27 Aug 2016, 18:26

HAH! I just realized this Greg, and I was returning to this thread to call myself a dumbass!
by Ripcord
27 Aug 2016, 18:12

As for John's other libraries, mentioned earlier in this thread *well over a year ago" I remember that they were converted and posted by somebody else, and so I never worried about trying to finish converting these. Now I cannot find that location however, where they were made available. It was...
by Ripcord
27 Aug 2016, 15:39

Brian, I just saw this. Tried it this morning without success.

I am hoping somebody else has already done this.
by Ripcord
23 Jul 2016, 03:14
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: RAF Valley 2013/14
Replies: 55
Views: 6933

Re: RAF Valley 2013/14

Just Flight just released their Hawk so if I was keen to get my hands on your version of RAF Valley before today, then I am definitely looking forward to it now in a big way.
by Ripcord
19 Jul 2016, 12:22
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Looking for an E2 Hawkeye package
Replies: 21
Views: 2262

Re: Looking for an E2 Hawkeye package

Well, France operates it, not only the US, and AFAIK it isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I know I'd love to have it represented in the sim, and I suspect I am not alone.
by Ripcord
29 Jun 2016, 10:18
Topic: Greek Navy and Turkish Navy S70 repaints?
Replies: 10
Views: 1316

Re: Greek Navy and Turkish Navy S70 repaints?

Nearly done with Hellenic Navy S70 repaints. I will post a few photos.

Did a nice little LGKN Kotroni AB for them as well.
by Ripcord
24 Jun 2016, 13:41
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: BREXIT
Replies: 26
Views: 1881

Re: BREXIT

One theme that holds true everywhere is big government feels a need to keep getting just a little bit bigger. Pretty soon a good idea grows into something it wasn't intended to be.
by Ripcord
24 Jun 2016, 11:12
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: BREXIT
Replies: 26
Views: 1881

Re: BREXIT

The EU was meant to be a free trade alliance, expanded to allow labor to cross borders. That makes sense. Who the hell ever imagined it was a bright idea to transform that specific function into a big central government? This was bound to happen, gang, it wasn't sustainable. Honestly I cannot believ...
by Ripcord
23 Jun 2016, 11:59
Topic: KGRF Grey AAF at Fort Lewis
Replies: 23
Views: 2576

Re: KGRF Grey AAF at Fort Lewis

Go for it! I am/was/will be again eventually doing the scenery with some basic PR elements mixed in, and it will be made to blend into ORBX FTX which means FSX and P3D. I have done NOTHING with the AI except to test the models, sans repaints, that they work around the airfields (I am doing a couple ...
by Ripcord
18 Jun 2016, 12:53
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Ai Logic Rule Book
Replies: 4
Views: 1277

Re: Ai Logic Rule Book

Interesting -- just saw this thread, Woog. I am still using v 2.5 but I plan to migrate over later this summer (need a few days off to test things as I install). I love the idea of this thread BTW. I will say that a lot of this can be chalked up to good AFCAD construction, knowing a few of the pitfa...
by Ripcord
18 Jun 2016, 12:47
Topic: Greek Navy and Turkish Navy S70 repaints?
Replies: 10
Views: 1316

Greek Navy and Turkish Navy S70 repaints?

I wonder if anybody is already working on the repaints for the S70 Seahawks of the Hellinic Navy and/or Turkish Navy. I have been playing around a bit with those two helo bases.
by Ripcord
03 Jun 2016, 03:22
Forum: JYAI
Topic: V-22 Osprey
Replies: 229
Views: 29276

Re: V-22 Osprey

Incredible!

I had to read this thread twice -- didn't think we'd ever see these! This is a major event... thank John and Brent and all those that contributed.
by Ripcord
28 Dec 2015, 14:50
Topic: MAIW and P3d V3
Replies: 19
Views: 2236

Re: MAIW and P3d V3

I have been granted permission from John S to convert his libraries to P3D format. And I have done so, but ran into issues on 3 or 4 objects in the ABO library. I might need some assistance with getting those sorted. I will post details here in this thread in the next 24-48 hours. Really we need to ...
by Ripcord
04 Nov 2015, 23:53
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Sketchup
Replies: 27
Views: 2085

Re: Sketchup

Not for aircraft but I use it for basic buildings -- base housing, etc. Works OK for that.