The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 24 matches

by Rotorhead
07 Feb 2010, 03:52
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Growler wins against F22!!!
Replies: 26
Views: 1066

Re: Growler wins against F22!!!

Ok, I have to say, that is the gayest thing I've ever seen, and I am a Naval Aviator. But that's what happens when you let Prowler guys go over to Hornets. You would NEVER see any self respecting REAL Fighter Pilot ever put a simulated kill on an airplane. Kills happen all the time in training, you ...
by Rotorhead
07 Feb 2010, 03:04
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: The "E" on this Hornet
Replies: 18
Views: 716

Re: The "E" on this Hornet

As has been posted above, the E is for winning the Battle E. An interesting aside, the Battle E winners here in Lemoore get to paint the lone F/A-18C on a stick that sits by the front gate in their squadron colors. However, when the Super Bugs got to town, where would they get to paint since there w...
by Rotorhead
07 Feb 2010, 01:30
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Real World F/A-18C Pilot trying to redo KNLC......
Replies: 11
Views: 729

Re: Real World F/A-18C Pilot trying to redo KNLC......

Does that mean I should stop trying to entirely redo KNLC on my own? If so, and you guys have or want any input please let me know.

Rolex
by Rotorhead
07 Feb 2010, 01:04
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Real World F/A-18C Pilot trying to redo KNLC......
Replies: 11
Views: 729

Real World F/A-18C Pilot trying to redo KNLC......

Hi guys, new here to the world of Military AI, but have been doing RW flying out of KNLC for sometime, specifically VFA-113, and VFA-125. I like what you guys are doing/have done and want to try and pitch in. I've started to tinker around with KNLC and am trying to get some flight plans made up for ...