The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 2278 matches

by Greg
02 May 2010, 15:49
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Alpha Jet
Replies: 26
Views: 816

Re: Alpha Jet

Yep I think you nailed it :smt001

Good job.
by Greg
02 May 2010, 10:05

The old c/s should be standard Vietnam colours (before NATO introduced the grey/grey c/s).

I used to have the hex values for them but I can't find them.
by Greg
02 May 2010, 09:59
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Military Flightplans
Replies: 721
Views: 62014

Re: My Flightplans

Blimey, the way you guys are releasing paints and flightplans you could almost start your own AI group :D
by Greg
01 May 2010, 10:53

Don't know about 1, but 2 is correct. The ones I've checked all miss LODs so not really true AI.

That's why I never used the Alpha Jet for a MAIW package.
by Greg
30 Apr 2010, 08:26
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Help with Airline:
Replies: 5
Views: 176

Re: Help with Airline:

"6N" was the IATA code for Trans Travel Airlines. It's purely there for reference based on the callsign like Dan said.

If it was the American Airlines callsign, TVB would put "AA 62" for example but ATC would still call it "AMERICAN SIX TWO".
by Greg
23 Apr 2010, 21:38
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Belgian Air Force 15th Transport Wing package by MAIW
Replies: 20
Views: 2470

Re: Belgian Air Force 15th Transport Wing package by MAIW

Does anyone know of a good freeware scenery for Brussels? The only one I have found is for FS 2002, and leaves a big yellow wall around the airport! DaveB The Robert Buysen scenery needs a fix for FS9 to get rid of the yellow wall. You will find it here on the download site of Flight Simulator Club...
by Greg
23 Apr 2010, 12:40
Topic: Cars...
Replies: 28
Views: 926

Re: Cars...

Damn Jan! I've got an A3 (my own, the Air Force doesn't give me fancy cars hehe) and I love it, but an A5 is something else! Too expensive though when I was still a sergeant :wink:
by Greg
23 Apr 2010, 11:27
Topic: Belgium Air force F-16 retro AI package and scenery
Replies: 4
Views: 510

Re: Belgium Air force F-16 retro AI package and scenery

Sounds great! I'm not really a retro fan but I'll certainly have a look at this one.

Just one thing which has nothing to do with the package, but the adjective for Belgium is "Belgian", so it's Belgian F-16's and the Belgian Air Force :wink:
by Greg
22 Apr 2010, 22:43
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Question regarding airports without AFCADS
Replies: 8
Views: 284

Re: Question regarding airports without AFCADS

Mr. Fuman is correct. If you're sitting on the waypoint and there's no AFD, the AI aircraft will disappear in mid-air when it is supposed to commence the approach.
by Greg
22 Apr 2010, 22:13
Topic: Question regarding airports without AFCADS
Views: 284

Re: Question regarding airports without AFCADS

It depends actually. Normally the AI aircraft will disappear when approaching the waypoint, but only if the AI aircraft is less than 150NM away from the user aircraft. This is the so-called "AI Visual Zone". When you are following the AI aircraft all the way to the waypoint for example, th...
by Greg
20 Apr 2010, 20:07
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: posting picture help please?
Replies: 41
Views: 1340

Re: posting picture help please?

You're playing with us, right? :lol:

Here's the code:

Code: Select all

[img]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8559/43842939.th.jpg[/img]
What you can do is select the URL first, and then click the "Img" button. The correct tags will be added automatically around your URL.
by Greg
20 Apr 2010, 19:50
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: posting picture help please?
Replies: 41
Views: 1340

Re: posting picture help please?

Dale, how did you get that lightning to show up in your sig if you don't know how to use the image tags? :lol:
by Greg
18 Apr 2010, 18:11
Topic: Dalaman 2010 (LTBS)
Replies: 22
Views: 709

Re: Dalaman 2010 (LTBS)

I didn't want to put his address in plain on a forum but there you go. I guess he deserves the spam? :lol:
by Greg
18 Apr 2010, 17:58
Topic: Dalaman 2010 (LTBS)
Replies: 22
Views: 709

Re: Dalaman 2010 (LTBS)

At least uploading to Avsim requires an e-mail address so we can contact him now.
by Greg
18 Apr 2010, 14:34
Topic: question about MAIW
Replies: 25
Views: 928

Re: question about MAIW

I have also been here since the good old FSGateway.com times, but real life prevented me from stepping forward when there was talk about making our own group. Some time later Barry needed assistance for his RAF Seakings package and that's when I decided to join the team instead of continue to work a...
by Greg
15 Apr 2010, 17:12
Topic: Florennes Air Base
Replies: 9
Views: 613

Re: Florennes Air Base

Cool 8)

I go there now and then, and it's a good representation knowing you're limited to what's in the MAIW libraries.

Too bad the TLP left to Albacete. Visiting traffic has decreased a lot in reality but as your package will be retro there's no problem :D
by Greg
14 Apr 2010, 15:13
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Patrouille De France crash - Pilot ok
Replies: 1
Views: 116

Re: Patrouille De France crash - Pilot ok

Trying to copy the Reds?

Glad the pilot is okay :smt001
by Greg
12 Apr 2010, 22:57
Forum: SBuilder Basics
Topic: Questions on the airport background tute or getting started
Replies: 50
Views: 7014

Re: Questions on the airport background tute or getting started

It's really only true if you select a textures for your polygon that has a "Y" in it meaning it will exclude the autogen. In my experience this isn't always the case. If I pick class texture "128 Y Grass" for example, I will still have the autogen trees. Normally I use the "...
by Greg
12 Apr 2010, 16:07
Topic: Specific direction of taxiing?
Views: 215

Re: Specific direction of taxiing?

The only drawback of what Mike suggests is that arriving traffic will park in the wrong direction because there's only one way to enter the parking. But it's still better than fighters being pushed back of course :wink: If you want to get really really fancy you need to plumb the AFD as Mr. Fuman su...
by Greg
12 Apr 2010, 10:45
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: BAF Seakings
Replies: 3
Views: 343

Re: BAF Seakings

Stefaan, can you check your PM's please? :smt001