The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 33 matches

by Redtail
27 Apr 2017, 15:15
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI issues with FS9 RAF Gutersloh in FSX.
Replies: 18
Views: 1471

Re: AI issues with FS9 RAF Gutersloh in FSX.

Yes, Tried that.I have also used another traffic file from Manfred, no joy. The only other thing that happens is the AI Harrier calls ATC
but gets no response.Its as if ATC does not recognize The AI at all.
by Redtail
27 Apr 2017, 14:39
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI issues with FS9 RAF Gutersloh in FSX.
Replies: 18
Views: 1471

AI issues with FS9 RAF Gutersloh in FSX.

With the release of Manfreds Harrier Hides I decided to use his FS9 RAF Gutersloh in FSX. I get the following problem, JY's Harriers are all present at Gutersloh but no matter what I try they do not move or fly. Yes, I have converted FS9 Traffic to FSX and I do not have any other AFCAD for ETUO. I h...
by Redtail
23 Mar 2017, 19:33
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Retro a/c and Bases.
Replies: 0
Views: 601

Retro a/c and Bases.

Just a few pics from first Scotflight's RAF Lossiemouth. Ian Mccartney's Upper Hayford and Stephen Legg and John Young's RAF Wattisham. Populated by John Young's fantastic aircraft :D I hope you enjoy. https://s10.postimg.org/5dkhq10x5/Buccaneers_at_Lossie.jpg image upload without registration https...
by Redtail
10 Mar 2017, 13:46
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D
Replies: 189
Views: 26116

Re: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D

looking good Pete :D Now I have your wet surface working correctly,I look forward to the joint-sorry I mean grass :twisted:
by Redtail
23 Feb 2017, 23:01

Pete, Can you check your private messages.
by Redtail
21 Feb 2017, 23:11

Pete, I downloaded the wet surface file and have placed everything as directed within SODE. However I noticed that the XML file does not have anything in it.I have the XML file for RAF Wattisham and this has all the different lines for the various objets for SODE. Is this correct or do we need anoth...
by Redtail
14 Jan 2017, 13:22

Great job Pete.It's nice to see it in winter white.
Thank you :D
by Redtail
22 Dec 2016, 15:15
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JYAI FSX F-15s for FSX Lakenheath (ACG)
Replies: 98
Views: 12154

Re: JYAI FSX F-15s for FSX Lakenheath (ACG)

Thanks for uploading.I did have other so called F-15 sound files loaded, but these are very good.I live futher north of the Tain range,so when the Americans are in town working the range they make the tiles on the roof chatter!!
Great sound :)
by Redtail
20 Dec 2016, 16:28

That's good news, for an awful moment I thought you were going to say ' if i can find it!'
I am looking forward to having the house shake again along with your Vulcans! :evil
by Redtail
20 Dec 2016, 15:45

Great work Ian, Pete and others for this long awaited work .I was very pleased when you said you would continue with this project.
I look forward to further additions in the near future.
Thank you. :D
by Redtail
20 Dec 2016, 15:11

John. Now that Ian has released the first stage of RAF Lakenheath, will you be adding Mark innys F-15 sound pack to your F-15 aircraft package :D Thanks again for adding great detail to our hobby/interest.I was very pleased when Ian decided to continue with the Lakenheath project.It would have be su...
by Redtail
16 Aug 2014, 11:44
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: AFB Minot
Replies: 2
Views: 565

Re: AFB Minot

Before anyone starts looking at providing an updated BGL. file for this,there is no need.
With the new ADE 1.6 version I have been able to apply the changes to the parking sizing myself
all is well :lol:
by Redtail
14 Aug 2014, 22:18
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: AFB Minot
Replies: 2
Views: 565

AFB Minot

Can anyone help me please.I appear to have the same problems that others have had with AFB Barksdale.A lack of aircraft.I have the nine Buffs in the stand-by area but no others.I am assuming it relates to the size of the parking slots between FS9 and FSX. Can anyone help as per Barksdale with a repl...