Manchester EGCC

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
james
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Manchester EGCC

Post by james »

I noticed the Fairey sheds at Manchester are missing. The closest one to the Monarch shed houses the Flybe shed so it got me thinking how hard would these to recreate as an object for a person who has never done this sort of thing before
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Re: Manchester EGCC

Post by MIKE JG »

Just guessing here but probably not too hard. Scenery is really easier to do than aircraft because you have much less curvy surfaces to worry about.

In fact, if you posted some pictures and asked nicely, someone here would probably make the objects for you.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

MIKE JG wrote:Just guessing here but probably not too hard. Scenery is really easier to do than aircraft because you have much less curvy surfaces to worry about.

In fact, if you posted some pictures and asked nicely, someone here would probably make the objects for you.
didnt know i cpuld ask nicely and get it
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

there missing from the UK2000 manchester extreme version iv been using. There are a few others missing but if i could get hold of the library used i could add buildings as som of the cargo sheds are the same sort
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

I think thats them in the background of this pic here shows the roof http://www.tasmanchester.com/Jet_Blast_ ... st.html#34

Here's one I took Yesterday a crued one but shows the Flybe end http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26 ... 000215.jpg

Google earth has the shape of both. Still hunting mor photos up of them
I think these buildings are listed or protected on some list