The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Making a new base for FSX

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
Gunslinger
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Making a new base for FSX

Post by Gunslinger »

I have a dream, I would like to be able to do the following; make a practice base somewhere in NM that has 4 runways with ILS approaches to each runway be completely surrounded by relative high mountains with one way in and one way out. No trees closer than 15 mile on the approach end of the runways and an entire complement of fire trucks, fuel trucks and yellow gear. How hard would it be to make that dream come true? Email me answer this forum PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jetmax
Major
Major

Re: Making a new base for FSX

Post by jetmax »

Get yourself a copy of Airport Design Editor and have at it. It's free and easy to use.
Scott "Jetmax" Jones
The Virtual Air National Guard
Ask me how to join....
http://www.flyvang.org/
Gunslinger
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Gunslinger »

I have never tried this but if some one would guide me I would like to give it a try
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by campbeme »

Gunslinger wrote:I have a dream, I would like to be able to do the following; make a practice base somewhere in NM that has 4 runways with ILS approaches to each runway be completely surrounded by relative high mountains with one way in and one way out. No trees closer than 15 mile on the approach end of the runways and an entire complement of fire trucks, fuel trucks and yellow gear. How hard would it be to make that dream come true? Email me answer this forum PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ILS approaches for 4 runways, kinda contradicts your dream of one way in and out....

But ADE is the way to go as Jetmax says. There instruction PDF is of a high standard too.

Mark
Mark