Question about objects use

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
dva51
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Question about objects use

Post by dva51 »

Hi to all, and in particular to MIKE JG. :D
I'm a very fresh member (today), very interested in scenery design (FS9), logged in AVSIm and some others italian portals.
Begining this year I started to create small and simple sceneries going-on, step by step (bit AFCAD, bit GMAX, TreePlanter, etc).
I issued at end of August the first free Cameri ItaMil scenery (AVSim) and now I'm working on it to solve previous problems (flickering, blurring, etc) with issue of rev_2. I found several beautiful objects that I'm using in this scenery further the my ownmade, with permission of author (H. Urben) and others (shelters found in Piacenza ItaMil scenery) of which I'm not in condition to find the author (for the due credits), I kindly ask you Mike JG if they cames from your team.
Hoping I was so clear to explane my needing,
thanks in advance for your kind reply
Aldo :smt006
Attachments
EH_chiuso-shelters_Lims_00-e2cc1aa14e779f1fe821f4b90257fff4.jpg
EH_aperto-shelters_Lims_01-e2cc1aa14e779f1fe821f4b90257fff8.jpg
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: Question about objects use

Post by bismarck »

Ciao Aldo, benvenuto, :wink:

I think that the scenery of Piacenza you are referring to, comes from http://www.50stormovirtual.it (not working now).
If true, I think that the scenery is older than MAIW... :smt003 I've install it from years :)
Btw, who knows, may be someone here around created that shelter long time ago.
MAIW Shelter library has some shelters very similar.

Ciao, Giorgio
dva51
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Question about objects use

Post by dva51 »

bismarck wrote:Ciao Aldo, benvenuto, :wink:

I think that the scenery of Piacenza you are referring to, comes from http://www.50stormovirtual.it (not working now).
If true, I think that the scenery is older than MAIW... :smt003 I've install it from years :)
Btw, who knows, may be someone here around created that shelter long time ago.
MAIW Shelter library has some shelters very similar.

Ciao, Giorgio
grazie Giorgio :D ben ritrovato (l'incrociatore mi pare di conoscerlo)

you should be right; I tryed in this direction too, but ... I was not able to find any contact there; furthermore, I found in skype a person of them (sure), but I'm still waiting for any reply. Due to your mention about the age of this scenery, I also find just now an other place that issued Piacenza airport in 2003 : Rainbow Scenery Design. I'll try to contact the person indicated on the readme.
good luck to me and thanks to you for the help ... it is just to address the credits in the right direction!
Aldo :smt006