Imperial War Museum Duxford by ACG

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
james84

Imperial War Museum Duxford by ACG

Post by james84 »

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=163125

Available on Avsim. I still have to install it but the screenshots show a real work of art as usual!
I remember I passed close to the museum when I went to London for the first time 9 years ago. I was in Saffron Walden, Essex, and my school group was bussed to London through the M11, so I had the chance to see a part of the open air collection, F-15 included! Quite surprising indeed! :mrgreen:
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: Imperial War Museum Duxford by ACG

Post by delbydoo »

Yep, I'm downloading it now - nearly wet my pants I got that excited :oops: Just a shame that there isn't an option for Showbus.......I'm off tomorrow....... :twisted:

Edited for this (to show what I mean..)

MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Been watching the development thread for this one for some time now on their forums. Amazing work as usual. The key is getting good pictures of the actual buildings from which to develop textures from. Get those, and you're gonna have a very nice scenery set.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Joseph29 »

I downloaded it but didn't install it yet (might try it out tomorrow). Looking foward to seeing some screenshots from you guys.
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel

Post by delbydoo »

It is incredible......complete with optional "airshow package" which includes some custom-made-AI, Dragon Rapides, Tiger Moths, Spitfires, the ever-present B-17 "Sally B", it's an awesome deal and well worth the download. Full sliders on my machine, and it was a little low (7-10 fps) but anyone with a half-decent machine won't even notice it, but that's without the full airshow scenery. Couple of screenies for you

Shows quality of the AI, all good and realistic colour schemes; shows the building textures quite well - it's just like being there

The meseum side, the Statics are all in the right place, with correct schemes and markings (as far as I know)

Over the domestic site, across the road from the museum.......fantastic, I think nobody will be disappointed, whether they have been there or not
timbob1
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by timbob1 »

Wow nice screens Daryl thanks, just waiting for mine to load up :D
Regards
Tim

Scenery Designer
fishlips

Post by fishlips »

That is really fab scenery and represents a huge amount of dedication and time, like wow! :D