Pease International Tradeport.

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
drpilotw99
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Pease International Tradeport.

Post by drpilotw99 »

Thanks for the new pack guys!! Some screen shots with my adjusted afcad to use the PlaneSense AIG PC-12 from the old package from Aaron Haase and Andrew Langille (and others) of the Phlyer Ai Group. Unfortunately this package is not available any more as far as I can tell. It was a file with the name "paig_kpsm_portsmouth,_nh_ai_pack.zip" but I don't remember where I got it and it is not on avsim or flightsim any more. They look great with the John Stinstrom scenery that came with the new package too. The last screen shot shows what I did to the afcad to make it work so you can do it yourself if you want. Its not an ADE file so you can use afcad2. :!: Remember you can do this for yourself but you can't share files from others without permission. :!:
Thanks for the great KC-135s too!!

--DR
ahs06
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Re: Pease International Tradeport.

Post by ahs06 »

I'm so happy to see one my local airports getting some love. 8) Just a quick note, CNS is the ICAO ID for Planesense.
"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"-C Ritzer
LEBTowerGuy

Post by LEBTowerGuy »

CNS is very new, Daniel Webster North (aka Alpha Flying/Planesense) has only had it for about 6 or 7 months now.
ahs06
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Post by ahs06 »

You call it DDub North? I always thought Wiggins was DDub North and Alpha was DDub East. By the way, is Daniel Webster's PSM campus still active? I've been out out of the loop since graduation (not like I care what happens to ITT or anything) :evil:
"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"-C Ritzer
LEBTowerGuy

Post by LEBTowerGuy »

I don't think so, I think Granite State has moved in there, I always heard AF refered to as DW North especially when it was next to Wiggins at MHT. Since they moved to PSM a few years ago, that may have changed. Next week when I go into work, I will have to ask one of the AF guys if they still call it that, lord knows we get enough of them up this way, seems like half the fleet is flying through.