The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Nick Black - Apaches and Lancer

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Nick Black - Apaches and Lancer

Post by gsnde »

This time several of Nick's models were roaming the Grand Canyon during the fall of day, so make sure you look at the pictures in a not too brightly lit environment.

You will find five AH-64 and eight B-1 pictures in the gallery.
Last edited by gsnde on 16 May 2013, 10:57, edited 2 times in total.
Cheers,
Martin

Re: Nick Black - Apaches and Lancer

Post by fishlips »

Absolutely FAB, two great AI models shown in true glory!
nickblack423
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by nickblack423 »

Wow Martin, they are superb screenshots mate. I was always quite proud of how the AI Apache turned out. My B1B leaves a little to be desired but it was only my second AI model and I've learnt alot since then. If I did it again it might be better but for now it's what we've got and to be honest it does the job nicely.

Thanks for sharing these mate.

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

fishlips wrote:Absolutely FAB, two great AI models shown in true glory!
Thank you, Mark :smt001
nickblack423 wrote:I was always quite proud of how the AI Apache turned out. My B1B leaves a little to be desired but it was only my second AI model and I've learnt alot since then. If I did it again it might be better but for now it's what we've got and to be honest it does the job nicely.
You can be proud about the Apache, Nick. And about the B-1 as well, because it is only your second one and see how good she looks.
Cheers,
Martin

Post by james84 »

Very impressive!
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

I found a method to process the images (resize & border) without any visible quality impact. You can see that with the revised Apache and Lancer pictures. I will therefore reprocess all published shots this weekend. Also I wonder if I should size the pictures a bit larger than they are now - what do you think?
Cheers,
Martin

Post by fishlips »

The bigger the Better, Martin!
Lovely shots, both those AI are stunning models and always eye catching which is what makes them so great among other AI.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

So have a look again. All have been re-uploaded in larger size, and - most visible with the dawn shots of the Apache, Lancer and Mirage III - are in considerably better quality.
Cheers,
Martin