Piracy?

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
sprocky
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Piracy?

Post by sprocky »

As I could not find it here yet and at AIG it is a big discussion about this guy already I thought some of you might want to start some action against him as he most probably includes MAIW and/or contributers stuff in his package he charges for:
http://www.avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 1&t=113022
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
fishlips

Re: Piracy?

Post by fishlips »

That's Nice!
I'm too busy as it is to chase piss-ants around South Africa who are potentially making money from my FS developments. I think my self lucky that he isn't doing something a little more devious like trying to break into my PC for passwords and identity theft, or making a new malware virus like a fair few who are known to come from that region.
If South Aficians fall for that age old scam then shame on them. They should know better. :roll:
It's amazing the websites where I have found my models uploaded too, most of which I never knew existed prior let alone given permission for them to host them. It's just something that you come to expect to occur! :P
I find it quite funny. :P
JohnTenn
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by JohnTenn »

He lives in Cape Town.

He has taken other people's scenery in the past and passed it off as his own which then conflicted with other airports linked to the original freeware scenery.

Sadly people actually pay for his low quality products. The freeware for South Africa is far better.

John
james84

Post by james84 »

Hello all,
has anybody tried to enter the AIG forums?
I get a message that I've been banned! Maybe they are starting some kind of protest on the forum?
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

I can login without problem, James
Cheers,
Martin

Post by james84 »

Hmmm... quite weird!