The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Nick Black - Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Nick Black - Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit

Post by gsnde »

I always wanted to make night shots of the B2 which was much more difficulty than I would have expected. The pictures published show enough details if you are in a low light ambient. If your room is brightly lit most likely you won't see much.

Scenario: The sun has long gone, but still cast the slightest ray of light over the water. The moon is full. The shot I want to make is not yet there, but you can see the direction. Thanks to Nick for another beautiful model from his early days :smt001

Click here to see all nine shots.
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Re: Nick Black - Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit

Post by nickblack423 »

Martin,

This is a great set of shots of an AI aircraft of mine that I generally overlook, as it was such a quick fix to plug a gap in AI. The model itself is far from amazing but it looks it in these shots.

Well done mate.

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Practicing with Charles Dayhuff's McDonnell Douglas KC-10 Extender over the Death Valley.

>>> Click here to see all shots at The Owl's Nest Gallery.
Cheers,
Martin
Major
Major
Version: FSX

Post by dk1213 »

Looks really good as usual. The B-2's look great in formation man. I have trouble with my night shots too, I am trying to find a shade setting that will help and make the night environment look better. I feel Microsoft messed up with how night looks in FS, its too bright, incorrectly shaded in my opinion and makes the water look strange. What scenery is that ORBX Global?
-DAN KARSZNIA-

Military Aviation Addict
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

I agree, night shots are very difficult. Most good one are post-processed to the best of my knowledge. But check your night shots while sitting in a dark environment, Dan. You will then see details not visible under daylight conditions, and many shots you would dismiss as to dark are in fact pretty good (in the night you would not see much as well when you are sitting in a lighted place... :smt002).

This for once is not an OrbX scenery, but from the free Blue Sky series.
Cheers,
Martin