Frank Hutton - C-130 Near Kennedy Space Center

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
knarfy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Frank Hutton - C-130 Near Kennedy Space Center

Post by knarfy »

Out flying from Jacksonville to Key West NAS for a patrol and got withing the Kenndy Space Center and forgot about time, was able to catch a shuttle launch. (this pic is in VGA because my monitor for gaming broke, and quick thinking grabbed my LG 39" TV moniton but it only has dvi not HDMI) today that will be fixed, getting new 27" monitor and new video card as people on here suggested. Can't wait !!
Attachments
130a.JPG
WTCHURSIX

"Sir the cause of the fire was the insurance payment rubbing up against the mortgage payment causing friction"

Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: Frank Hutton - C-130 Near Kennedy Space Center

Post by Victory103 »

Nice shot, one of the cooler effects FS has besides the volcanoes and fireworks.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
asizi
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by asizi »

:shock: Wooow, what addon did you use for that. And is this FS9 or FSX?

Kind regards, Arne :)
knarfy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by knarfy »

Hi Chris and Arnie, this is for FS2004 I think, if you want to try it out, it's looks even better close up, and you can set up launched to occur more frequently that it is currently set at. If you want to send me your e-mail to me I can try to send you the main pack along with 2 updates via e-mail. Not sure if they can make it size wise, if they don't I cant burn a copy and send it to you. It's freeware. I was trying to find a link but couldn't

My e-mail is knarfage@gmail.com

Frank
WTCHURSIX

"Sir the cause of the fire was the insurance payment rubbing up against the mortgage payment causing friction"

ronniegj

Post by ronniegj »

Search for shuttlelaunch06.zip, shuttlelaunch06update.zip, and shuttlelaunch06updatex2.zip by Ron Jeffers on AVSIM. Ron (not Mr Jeffers)
knarfy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by knarfy »

Yes, ronnie has the names, its awesome to have the shuttle launch, sometimes you forget your going along the coast and all of a sudden you got a shuttle launch : )
WTCHURSIX

ronniegj

Post by ronniegj »

Knarfy is right! I have loved this add-on for years because of the pleasure of seeing the launch unexpectedly while following AI transiting the central coast of Florida. Somehow, you soon forget about the add-on and then one day - surprise! Wonderful. A shame it is no longer possible in real life. Ron
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

ronniegj wrote:Knarfy is right! I have loved this add-on for years because of the pleasure of seeing the launch unexpectedly while following AI transiting the central coast of Florida. Somehow, you soon forget about the add-on and then one day - surprise! Wonderful. A shame it is no longer possible in real life. Ron
This happens to me with AI, so many packages sometimes you forget where they go. Great to see something I installed ages ago from my FS9 set up into FSX.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
asizi
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by asizi »

Thanks for the reply Frank :) I will take a look soon. :)