The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

John Young - North American B-25 Mitchell

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

John Young - North American B-25 Mitchell

Post by gsnde »

Only two shots so far, but I think I will come back to this one frequently... :smt001

>>> Click here to see all shots at The Owl's Nest Gallery.
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Re: John Young - North American B-25 Mitchell

Post by gsnde »

Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Crossing the channel towards the continent...

Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by campbeme »

gsnde wrote:Crossing the channel towards the continent...

You did photoshop that flak didn't you?
Mark
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Great shots Martin, just remembered these last night as I was testing an aircraft at RAF Leuchars. Almost flyable model quality in an AI package. Does anyone know if there is a master list of where each of them is based real world? I've got 2 here in Texas that I know of, as most of the USA CAF B-25's are easy to track down, its' the Euro based ones I'm not sure of.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by John Young »

Chris, the Dutch example (Sarinah) is part of the RNLAF historic flight at Gilze-Rijen Air Base (EHGR). The Red Bull example is based at Salzburg airport Austria . The rest in the USA and Canada can be found I think from the owners given in the manual.

John
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

No, not photoshopped, none of my shots are, Mark. This is a flak package that you can find at SimOuthouse. The effect is better than my shot shows.

A bit hard to find the flak sites although they cover most of the continental coast. After it started I was looking and only remembered taking shots after I was practically through.

Will do more with the B-17 and Lancaster (if only there would be some more paints [hint, hint])
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by campbeme »

gsnde wrote:No, not photoshopped, none of my shots are, Mark. This is a flak package that you can find at SimOuthouse. The effect is better than my shot shows.

A bit hard to find the flak sites although they cover most of the continental coast. After it started I was looking and only remembered taking shots after I was practically through.

Will do more with the B-17 and Lancaster (if only there would be some more paints [hint, hint])
That's very cool indeed, no malice intended with the photoshop pun. I just could not think how else you did it. :D
Mark
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

campbeme wrote:That's very cool indeed, no malice intended with the photoshop pun. I just could not think how else you did it. :D
Not thought of any malice, Mark. The guys over at NZFF have made a very high art of photoshopping their screen shots. It is unbelievable what cool effects you can gain. My problem is that I feel comparably intimidated by graphic programs like I do by GMax and FSDS :-)
Cheers,
Martin

Post by fishlips »

Without doubt some of the best screen shots I have seen todate. John's Aircraft really look the part and anybody who downloads them are really getting a treat. :P
Sonarboy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Post by Sonarboy »

Quite agree Mark

Martin has captured Johns Mitchells beautifully.

Brian

:D :D :D
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

I found some shots that I made the first week of January and forgot to publish.

Cheers,
Martin