Nas Fallon Ai ??

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
steveyb
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Nas Fallon Ai ??

Post by steveyb »

Hi gents, can't seem to find any Ai military traffic for Nas Fallon base
Is there a package available , seems quite a major base to miss??
Any help appreciated
Steve
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: Nas Fallon Ai ??

Post by delbydoo »

steveyb
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Post by steveyb »

Hi daryl, thanks for your response... are these aircraft you r refering to the same as maiw aircraft, ie, you install them and they are active with flight plans and are non just static aircraft???
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel

Post by delbydoo »

Those are AI aircraft, although I'm not sure if they come with flightplans, you'll have to download and see.
Although MAIW produce packages that install everything just where you need it, a lot of us here produce other paints, plans, sceneries etc. to bolster and compliment those packages. If you visit regularly you will see what is added to where, otherwise, you will have to search for other extra bits. But you will be amazed at the amount of work that is covered here by all of these very talented people.
Marks website is one site to start with, Ray Parker has a site http://rayparker-repaints.jimdo.com/, I have a site (click on my banner).
Otherwise, there is a hell of a lot of stuff on avsim and flightsim - bottom line is, the majority of stuff you will have to add to your setup(s) manually. It's all part of the fun :D
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

Or you can take the easy route and use my Military AI Reference. There you can search and filter for aircraft, countries, download sources etc. Furthermore you have a direct link to the location of the >2.500 models, repaints or flight plans. :smt002
Cheers,
Martin
Colonel
Colonel

Post by delbydoo »

gsnde wrote:Or you can take the easy route and use my Military AI Reference. There you can search and filter for aircraft, countries, download sources etc. Furthermore you have a direct link to the location of the >2.500 models, repaints or flight plans. :smt002
You can slap me now Martin - I do honestly forget what a great search engine yours is.....nul points for me :oops:
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

This thought would never occur to me, Daryl :smt001
Cheers,
Martin