Guess What 2 Flight Sims I Have Been Flying Lately

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
mikewmac
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: P3D

Guess What 2 Flight Sims I Have Been Flying Lately

Post by mikewmac »

Flight Sim #1

Flight Sim #2

Mike M.
    aljude
    MAIW Veteran
    MAIW Veteran
    Version: FS9

Re: Guess What 2 Flight Sims I Have Been Flying Lately

Post by aljude »

Sim #2 is Lock On... :D
    Time travel does exist, i just discovered it next week...
    MIKE JG
    MAIW Developer
    MAIW Developer
    Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Falcon version??? for the first one??
    -Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
    delbydoo
    Colonel
    Colonel
    Version: FS9

Post by delbydoo »

Yeah I'd go for Falcon 4.0 for the first, and LOMAC for the second. Nice shots :D
    mikewmac
    MAIW Veteran
    MAIW Veteran

Post by mikewmac »

That didn't take long. You guys are just too good. :lol:

The first set of 4 are screenshots from Falcon BMS 4.32 and the the second set of 4 are screenshots from LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2. :wink:

I just added the DCS Flaming Cliffs 3 module to my DCS World setup and it is a big improvement over FC2 and especially for the F-15C. :D
      Mike M.
      Victory103
      Colonel
      Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Got them both and find it hard to dedicate flight time to one or the other. Started with DCS and the A-10C, and went backwards in a way to get FC3 up in DCS-W, mainly for the amount of aircraft and carrier ops.

F-BMS is getting more work lately, as it seems more guys online fly more accurate to scripted prodecures, whereas DCS can be a free4all at times.
      DUSTOFF
      ARMY PROPS
      NAVY SAR

-Chris
      mikewmac
      MAIW Veteran
      MAIW Veteran

Post by mikewmac »

Victory103 wrote:Got them both and find it hard to dedicate flight time to one or the other. Started with DCS and the A-10C, and went backwards in a way to get FC3 up in DCS-W, mainly for the amount of aircraft and carrier ops.

F-BMS is getting more work lately, as it seems more guys online fly more accurate to scripted prodecures, whereas DCS can be a free4all at times.
      Chris,

Didn't I see your your name over on the VRS Support Forums?

Do you have and fly the VRS Super Bug with TACPACK in FSX?

If so how do you like it?
        Mike M.
        Victory103
        Colonel
        Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Yes, that's me and my primary FS9/FSX machine, until I into beta testing other models. FS has come a long way and continues to try to close the gap on the hardcore combat sims. More immersion is on the way with AI ground forces and targets. New models are getting Tacpack capability from the original developers, namely 2 of my all time favorites; the F-14A,D and A-10A. Hot topic now is weather or not to move to supporting P3D.

Campaign modes are pretty far off I'm afraid, one of the coolest things to watch in a typical combat sim, AI fighting it out, each on their own missions
        DUSTOFF
        ARMY PROPS
        NAVY SAR

-Chris
        mikewmac
        MAIW Veteran
        MAIW Veteran

Post by mikewmac »

Victory103 wrote:Yes, that's me and my primary FS9/FSX machine, until I into beta testing other models. FS has come a long way and continues to try to close the gap on the hardcore combat sims. More immersion is on the way with AI ground forces and targets. New models are getting Tacpack capability from the original developers, namely 2 of my all time favorites; the F-14A,D and A-10A. Hot topic now is weather or not to move to supporting P3D.

Campaign modes are pretty far off I'm afraid, one of the coolest things to watch in a typical combat sim, AI fighting it out, each on their own missions
        Chris,

I see where Dino is either adding or has by now added TackPack capability to both his F-14 and F-35 models. That alone is probably enough reason for me to get it. :lol:

The FSX War guys seem to be moving along slowly, but that will be a big advancement if and when it gets released. 8)

I'm in the process of getting up to speed flying my VT ANG F-16C Block 30's in Falcon BMS 4.32 and MA ANG F-15C's in DCS World FC3. I was immersed in Falcon from its infancy up through Falcon 4 SP3, but all the bitter infighting between the various development groups turned me off and I migrated back to FS8, FS9 and now FSX. :lol:

But what comes around goes around and I seem to be migrating somewhat back the other way now. :wink: :lol:
          Mike M.