Leuchars closure...

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
Savage
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Leuchars closure...

Post by Savage »

With Leuchars closing for the summer due to runway work the resident squadrons are having to move to temporary homes. 56 Squadron 'The Firebirds' have the long trip to RAF Akritori. I popped down to watch them leave...

Just one with the squadron in it's new home...
GrayRider
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by GrayRider »

Great shots Savage

I do have the leuchars base installed,and got it from the UkMil. website and added most of there other Air Base Sceneries over there.Is there a complete AI package of this plane available for leuchars?.If so where can i get it for my FS9?.

GrayRider
Savage
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Re: Reply

Post by Savage »

GrayRider wrote:Is there a complete AI package of this plane available for leuchars?.If so where can i get it for my FS9?.
Not at the moment, no. However it should be part of the MAIW Tornado packs when they are released. The Ai here was entirely my own creation.
GrayRider
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by GrayRider »

I could swear some of those shots look almost real to me.You ought to be commended for a job well done on your own creation of your own AI package.

I sure wish I had the skills to do what you have created.If I tried it I probably wouldn't have any hair left Ha.

But anyway great job,and the screenshots are outstanding.

GrayRider
(land of the Relics)