Some miscellaneous paints!

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
ricki429
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Some miscellaneous paints!

Post by ricki429 »

Been trying to learn how to paint recently and did a few of these...if anyone wants them, they are for FSX but i could find out how to convert them for FS9 if need be...but happy to send them to those who want them.

Despite these two great jets being painted standard grey now, I prefer to remember them how I saw them during my trip to the US in November 2015...

As soon as I saw that AEW P-3 on the front page for the Cecil Field pack, I wanted the NP-3D at Point Mugu done with it...

Looking on the net there isnt any P-3s for Point Mugu done, so once North Island is done, I may look into doing some for there and maybe Love Field?

Really wanted the Arizona ANG KC135 special in my sim and couldnt find it anywhere so had a crack....this was my first paint so nothing too special!

And for those that haven't seen - im currently doing NAS North Island: http://www.militaryaiworks.com/forums/1 ... 83#p172683

Any feedback appreciated!

Rick
Mark_Fox
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Re: Some miscellaneous paints!

Post by Mark_Fox »

Well done.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Awesome! Which KC-135 model is that?? Looks like the old, old PAI one??
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Great job so far and I agree with Mike, that AZ ANG paint would look the part on the newer MGAI KC-135R model. If you are on an USN kick, the Growler squadrons are just about done with transition at Whidbey Island.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
asdro
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by asdro »

@Ricki429

FS9 textures are always needed.
ricki429
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by ricki429 »

Thanks for the comments. Indeed it was the PAI one as that was the model in use with the SWANG pack I have installed - I will look into the MGAI model.
Whidbey Island Growlers arent a bad idea once im eventually done with North Island!
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Rick the painkit for the MGAI KC-135R model should now be available from our download hangar, should make your life a lot easier.

EDIT: I don't see it in there, I just sent it to the guys the other day to upload. Lemme see if I can get one of them to do that.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log