MAIW NBAI Boeing EA-18G Growler & FA-18E/F Super Hornet Family Conversion Support

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Conversion Packages for FSX and P3D in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

MAIW NBAI Boeing EA-18G Growler & FA-18E/F Super Hornet Family Conversion Support

Post by gsnde »

Post support related comments for the MAIW NBAI Boeing EA-18G Growler & FA-18E/F Super Hornet Family Conversion package in this thread.
Cheers,
Martin
Colonel

Re: MAIW NBAI Boeing EA-18G Growler & FA-18E/F Super Hornet Family Conversion Support

Post by Joseph29 »

Does this plane have PBR textures? I ask because there is a file named NBAI_FA-18EF_Hornet_M.

(I haven't been able to see them in my sim because I don't have scenery or a AFCAD for Amberley)
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Re: MAIW NBAI Boeing EA-18G Growler & FA-18E/F Super Hornet Family Conversion Support

Post by gsnde »

Nope, no PBR. Let me check where this is coming from….

Send from mobile hence short
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Now that's funny :-) I think somebody has made a private PBR conversion and some of these textures have made it into pur package. They escaped my attention completely because PBR was never a topic here. Let me do some checking.
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

I have added some (hopefully) explanatory comments to the download descriptions of the F-18 versions.
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

For the Growler

If you want the new model to work with all the old flight plans, please replace the aircraft.cfg with the one attached here. Make a copy of the old one in case you did not keep the package.
Attachments
Aircraft.cfg
(37.77 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

For the Super Hornet

If you want the new model to work with all the old flight plans, please replace the aircraft.cfg with the one attached here. Make a copy of the old one in case you did not keep the package.
Attachments
Aircraft.cfg
(186.19 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
Cheers,
Martin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Jim »

Most helpful Martin, thanks!