Navy Fallon

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
matias
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Navy Fallon

Post by matias »

Ok all as I said before I am now starting on Fallon. I am planning on including the F-16s the F-18s and later on an ammendement if we get a F-5. But for now I will start with these two. This will include waypoints in the vast fallon ranges.
dogden
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by dogden »

Matias,

Thanks for the hard work and I am looking forward to it! Speaking of Fallon, Does anyone have an AFCAD for the Alphasim version?

Thanks in advance.
David Ogden
matias
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by matias »

there is one but if I remeber correctly this scenery gives Nellis some problems...
USA1049
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by USA1049 »

sweet i live in fallon and i was waiting for some freeware of our airbase and if you want i can send you a list of everything you need aircraft type and all that
USA1049
matias
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by matias »

USA that would be great as I am currently searching the web for aircraft type and how many in each squadron. As well as callsign usage and other destinations these squads use.
pgd
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Fallon

Post by pgd »

USA1049 wrote:sweet i live in fallon and i was waiting for some freeware of our airbase and if you want i can send you a list of everything you need aircraft type and all that
I've been working on an AFCAD for the stock FS9 Fallon. All I really need is a realistic idea of where the based squadrons park...any help would be apppreciated, I'd be more than happy to release the AFCAD for the package.
USA1049
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by USA1049 »

im not sure where the squads are placed i know thre only squads that are stationed here are the Top Gun, NSAWC and also VFC-13 all fly the hornet, and the F-5, NSAWC flies the F-16 also i think that Top Gun and NSAWC are partnered ill look into that. if you want more info there is some stuff you can use at the fallon nas website. ill try to get more info just email me and ill send you the stuff i found out

<a http://www.fallon.navy.mil/index.asp</a>
USA1049
USA1049
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by USA1049 »

Van Voorhis Field has 2 squads VFC-13 and Top Gun. our SAR runs 4
UH-1N Hueys. the aircraft that i see the most around here would be F-18, F-16, F-5, EA-6B, a C-130 every now and then, there are always airwings that have superhornets here, we sometimes get a UAV coming around. ever other week ill see a couple diffrent tankers like the KC-135 and the KC-10. our airfield is always packed there is alot of hangers and stuff like that. email me at DarqueCarnivalFreak@Hotmail.com ill be glad to help you with whatever you need i can get all the info as i know some pilots that fly for NSAWC and VFC-13
USA1049
matias
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by matias »

Anyone have any idea of where a good hornet site is such as f16.net or something like that. I have been looking for the number of hornets that belong to NSAWC and there Bort numbers. Thanks
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Wish I could help more as I have been there with my air wing a few times prior to deployment. I can only guess to use airliners.net, but last year Combat Aircraft mag did a story on NSAWC. I have a basic working AI with the VFC-13 repaints for the OAI Hornet. I also have the AI F-5E, but no repaints as of yet. Don't forget about my fav bird, the SH-60F's, also painted up in aggressor colors. Thanks to the thread about the QF-4's and "removing" the stores with the alpha channel, I was able to remove the drop tanks on the Hovercontrol Jayhawk (not AI), just need to get the repaints done.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Paul
Captain
Captain

Post by Paul »

Here is a realistic AFCAD that I've been working on using google earth. All 211 parking spots are drive thru and I still need more at the south apron. Need to figure out how to get rid of the default building.

My framerates are 3 to 4 with all the aircraft here, but most of them aren't true AI.

Paul
scottr5213
Captain
Captain

Post by scottr5213 »

Looks GREAT Paul
USA1049
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by USA1049 »

geez man your amazing i hope my info helped looks great so far keep me updated
USA1049
matias
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by matias »

Flight plans are done for the F-18s and the F-16s. I have afcads for the waypoints in the range. I am waiting for the AI F-5 that may be coming out sometime. I like Pauls afcad. That is some very nice work. Look for these plans and .cfg files soon.
PS
I am using the OAI hornet with the Kings repaints and HTAI F-16 with the repaints available at AVSIM by mike pearson.
I will provide my CFGs for these.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

My framerates are 3 to 4 with all the aircraft here, but most of them aren't true AI.
Doh. One of these days hopefully one of the guys will produce a true AI Hornet and SuperHornet. One of these days..................
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Oh I almost forgot, you should be able to get rid of the default building using ExcludBuilder which is available on Avsim. If you can't get it to exclude, I can try to make an exclude file for you, it's easy to do.

Nice afcad BTW. :wink:
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
Paul
Captain
Captain

Post by Paul »

MIKE JG wrote:Oh I almost forgot, you should be able to get rid of the default building using ExcludBuilder which is available on Avsim. If you can't get it to exclude, I can try to make an exclude file for you, it's easy to do.
Thanks for the info Mike. I'll give it a try.
KevinJarvis
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by KevinJarvis »

If I can use it, anyone can... :-)
KJ
Kevin Jarvis

Paul
Captain
Captain

Post by Paul »

Thanks alot Mike. That worked out really assume. Now I can do the samething to my realistic Dover AFCAD. :D

Paul
Paul
Captain
Captain

Post by Paul »

Here are some sceenshots of my Fallon AFCAD with out the default buildings in the way. I've been adding scenery using EZ scenery.

I'll be glad to share it with you along with the execlude if you'd like. Still working on the parking radius.

Paul