Thanks!!!

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
MACC
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Thanks!!!

Post by MACC »

I would just like to say a big thanks for all the packs released during the last few days!!

Some more lovely hawks with Nicks jaguar getting in another package...i needed Jags somewhere!!

Spanish Armada harriers were also another big highlight cause they look fantactic...

...NBAI F4 is amazing, big well done to Mark Walsh for the fantastic special trio!! The blue one is my favourite and it looks amazing, and also its great to have more than one loadout on my F4's now...

...But for me, a big Gripen fan, the Hungarian Gripens was the highlight for me, what an awesome model, extremely well done Kevin for putting the 1st of my 3 fav jets in the AIr, my 2nd fav jet (Mirage F1) will hopefully join it soon, then it will only leave the Rafale.

Also i would like to say thanks, to all the Beta Testers, Modellers, painters, fx makers, AFCADders, AIR editors, scenery gurus, moderators and Admins for your 2 consitent years of AI production...

...KEEP IT UP MAIW!!

Macc :)
swimeye
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by swimeye »

I agree with the previous speaker (writer). Well said. :D
Dave YVR ATC
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by Dave YVR ATC »

Indeed and well said MACC. You guys are machines!! These packages are fantastic.
Just try not to burn out with all these amazing releases. Again to all, THANK you very much!!
nickblack423
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by nickblack423 »

MACC,

Many, many thanks for your comments, and to the rest of you who have commented on our newest packages. It has been a very hard time at MAIW recently but I think you will find that we are producing some of our best work recently including some brand new models and scenery as well as new ideas...covering new bases and countries..and generally trying to push the standards as high as possible.

We just hope that you all get as much enjoyment out of using the packages as we have, making them.

Thats the reason we do these things as freeware. Simply to know that other people are enjoying our work is amazing.

Thanks again and keep up your own good work as well. Some nice and inventive packages coming from Focus mate.

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"